The director of Cannibal Holocaust had to prove in court that the actors were still alive and didn’t get killed during the movie
If you're ever looking to authentically recreate the 'assassin in love with a 12 year old' look, the correct type of plant featured in Luc Besson's gloriously wonderful Leon is an aglaonema.
The lights over the facehugger eggs in Alien were provided by Roger Daltrey and The Who. The band were rehearsing the laser show next door to Ridley Scott's set.
Brad Pitt Tom Cruise Johnny Depp Leonardo DiCaprio and Harrison Ford have never won Oscars as actors.
The many parts turned down by Sean Connery include roles in The Matrix, The Lord of the Rings, Jurassic Park, Indy IV and Blade Runner.
Scarlett Johansson voiced Mandy in the Spongebob Movie.
On the set of one of the Pirates of the Carribbean films, Johnny Depp spent £40,000 on 500 coats for the cast and crew.
The original raw footage of Apocalypse Now consisted of 1,250,000 feet of film which is over 230 hours’ worth.
The names of the taxi driver and the policeman in everybody's favourite Yuletide outing, It's A Wonderful Life, are Bert and Ernie. The writers working on Sesame Street at the time claim it's merely a coincidence.
An excerpt from Donald Kaufman's script for The Three can be found in the end credits to Adaptation.
Django Unchained is the first time in 16 years that Leonardo DiCaprio didn’t get the top billing.
An original ending for the classic serial killer film Seven saw Detective Somerset (Morgan Freeman) shooting John Doe (Kevin Spacey). This was followed with the cringeworthy kiss off line, “I'm retiring”. In a move that may well re-establish your faith in a God the scene was storyboarded but never filmed.
Meanwhile, only 12 years separates father/son duo Sean Connery and Harrison Ford in the Indiana Jones franchise.
And the voice of Zuul is director Ivan Reitman.
Miley Cyrus first tried out for Hannah Montana at the age of 11. She was denied due to her age.
The poop in Trainspotting was made from chocolate. Yummy.
Among Patrick Bateman's neighbours in the novel of American Psycho is one Tom Cruise (see also #66)
The “asante sana squash banana” song that Rafiki sings in The Lion King is an old nursery rhyme in Swahili.
Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon agree that if they’re ever confused for one another, they will just go along with it.
Daniel Radcliffe's stunt double for the first 6 Harry Potter movies was paralyzed from an accident on set in the 7th movie.
Tangled is the second-most expensive movie ever made.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)