The scene with Jenny on the ground outside her house in Forrest Gump is similar to painting, Christina’s World.
The movie industry relocated from New York to LA to escape from Thomas Edison's patents.
David Beckham is a very close friend of actor Tom Cruise.
Sean Connery wore a toupee in all of the James Bond movies because he started balding at age 21.
The production of Disney's film Tangled was more expensive than Avatar's production.
There's a hotline film makers can call for science advice with the goal of helping film makers incorporate accurate science into their films .
Christoph Waltz, the man who won an Oscar for playing the Jew Hunter in Inglorious Basterds, has a son who is a rabbi.
Tiger Woods is a Buddhist.
The Alien series has a continuing obsession with alphabetising their androids chronologically. Ash, Bishop, Call. Could Michael Fassbender's David be an android in the upcoming Prometheus? SPOILER ALERT Yes. Although as it's a prequel it should really be Zeus or Zola or Zebedee.
Beast’s appearance in Beauty and the Beast is an amalgamation of several animals. It’s said he has the head of a buffalo, the brow of a gorilla, the body of a bear, the mane of a lion, the tusks of a boar, and the legs and tail of a wolf.
Nelson Mandela has a cameo in the 1992 movie "Malcolm X" as a teacher reciting one of the civil rights activist's speeches.
Marc Okrand, who created the Klingon and Vulcan languages for Star Trek, create an entire Atlantean language for Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
Angelina Jolie performed her own stunts whilst filming Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.
Wayne Rooney was only sixteen years old when he first played for Everton.
Otto Frank wrote Audrey Hepburn asking her to portray his daughter Anne in the movie "The Diary of Anne Frank". Audrey kindly declined the part.
Taylor Swift had her first kiss at age 15.
Sean Connery wore a wig in every single one of his Bond performances.
Fight Club and Choke author Chuck Palahnuik can be glimpsed ever so briefly in the final scene of the latter. He's sitting next to Sam Rockwell on the plane.
Sulley from Monsters, Inc. originally had tentacles instead of legs. They were changed because it was thought tentacles would be distracting. The second version of the character was designed with legs, but no arms.
The final cut of Terminator 2: Judgement Day ends with a make-your-own-mind-up soliloquy about fate and the future. It could have ended with Sarah Connor as an old lady sitting in a futuristic LA park showing us that everything was hunky dory. Hasta la vista nuance.
The Harry Potter series were the most banned books of the century in the U.S.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more