Sandra Bullock won the Oscar and the Golden Raspberry (for worst film) in the same weekend. She collected both.
Porn star Ron Jeremy can clearly be seen watching the events come to a climax (sorry) in the finale to Ghostbusters.
Apollo Creed from the movie Rocky was based on Muhammad Ali.
Zac Efron has confessed to being “star struck” by the stunning Angelina Jolie.
Lady GaGa’s bra size is 34B.
The word “Nigger” is said exactly 113 times in Quentin Tarantino’s, Django Unchained.
Frozen is the first animated Disney film directed by a woman.
While Casino clocks up a breathtaking 398 uses of the word 'fuck' - and Nil By Mouth and Summer of Sam chuck over 400 F-bombs - a 2005 documentary takes the top spot. The name of the documentary? Fuck.
Simon Cowell is a vegetarian.
Harry Styles and Justin Bieber can juggle.
Taylor Swift had her first kiss at age 15.
Since the filming for True Blood began, Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton) started dating his co-star Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse).
Heath Ledger almost broke Jake Gyllenhaal’s nose by grabbing his head and kissing him too hard in Brokeback Mountain.
Ripley (or at least her clone) finally makes it back to Earth in a deleted scene for Alien: Resurrection.
Emma Watson attends dance class for; Modern, Break-dance, body-popping and street dance.
Sleeping Beauty was a huge flop in 1959, resulting in massive layoffs at Disney. It was the last Disney princess movie until The Little Mermaid came out 30 years later.
Jessie J’s full name is Jessica Ellen Cornish.
Fantasia (1940) was originally a short called The Sorcerers Apprentice, but Walt Disney overspent on the score and decided to make it feature length film rather than waste money.
Bruno Mars‘ real name is Peter Gene Hernandez.
“Mraz” means frost in Czech. Jason says he likes it because it means he is always cool.
Ian Mckellan and Patrick Stewart didn’t know how to play chess when they appeared in X-Men 2.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.