David Bowie came out as bisexual in 1972.
It’s claimed that his movements were partially modeled after MC Hammer.
The creators of The Lion King have been accused of lifting elements from an anime series from the 1960s called Kimba the White Lion.
The 1976 film “Rocky” was shot in 28 days.
Time Travel depictions in films and TV are banned in China.
Samuel L. Jackson has said "motherf*cker" 171 times in 27 different movies.
Cameron Diaz broke her nose in a surfing accident in Hawaii on her birthday in 2003.
In an alternate ending for Alien: Resurrection, Ripley finally makes it back to earth.
While shooting "The Blues Brothers" movie they had a budget for cocaine.
The movie "Little Miss Sunshine" was partially inspired by a quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger saying: "If there's one thing in this world I despise it's losers."
Dan Aykroyd’s first script for Ghostbusters was set in the future and Ghostbusters were completely normal, like paramedics and firemen.
The production of Disney's film Tangled was more expensive than Avatar's production.
An excerpt from Donald Kaufman's script for The Three can be found in the end credits to Adaptation.
George Lucas originally wanted to be a race car driver, but an accident just before his high school graduation changed his mind.
Tangled is the second-most expensive movie ever made.
Tobey Maguire who played the character Spiderman, had a fear of heights!
Nicki Minaj is acrophobic, meaning she is afraid of heights.
The Alien series has a continuing obsession with alphabetising their androids chronologically. Ash, Bishop, Call. Could Michael Fassbender's David be an android in the upcoming Prometheus? SPOILER ALERT Yes. Although as it's a prequel it should really be Zeus or Zola or Zebedee.
Otto Frank wrote Audrey Hepburn asking her to portray his daughter Anne in the movie "The Diary of Anne Frank". Audrey kindly declined the part.
Katy Perry‘s cat’s name is Kitty Purry.
Robert Downey Jr. claims that Burger King saved his life from his drug addiction.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products