Porn star Ron Jeremy can clearly be seen watching the events come to a climax (sorry) in the finale to Ghostbusters.
Dan Aykroyd’s first script for Ghostbusters was set in the future and Ghostbusters were completely normal, like paramedics and firemen.
Disney once hired 11 little people to dress up as Pinocchio and greet children. After being left with an entire day’s worth of food and wine, the actors ended up naked and screaming obscenities at the crowd at the film’s premiere by mid-afternoon.
The creator of Peter Pan gave the story’s rights to a children’s hospital, so they could always collect royalties to fund their operations.
There is a sound effect called the Wilhelm Scream that has been used in over 200 movies and TV shows since 1951.
Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) played a minor role in Spielbergs 1998, Saving Private Ryan.
Bruce Lee was so fast they actually had to run his films slower so you can see his moves.
Heath Ledger almost broke Jake Gyllenhaal’s nose by grabbing his head and kissing him too hard in Brokeback Mountain.
Sleeping Beauty was a huge flop in 1959, resulting in massive layoffs at Disney. It was the last Disney princess movie until The Little Mermaid came out 30 years later.
Paramount super producer Robert Towne was adamant he wanted Francis Ford Coppola to make The Godfather even though the director was uninterested in the project. Coppola acquiesced when he decided to make it a film about American capitalism and not “the mafia”.
The carpet in The Shining and the second floor of Sid’s house in Toy Story are almost identical.
Meanwhile, only 12 years separates father/son duo Sean Connery and Harrison Ford in the Indiana Jones franchise.
Years before Hit-Girl caused Daily Mail readers heads to explode with the use of the C-word, its first outing in Hollywood was in Carnal Knowledge. Jack Nicolson's character Jonathan utters the impressively eloquent line, “Answer me, you ball-busting, castrating, son of a cunt bitch!”. The actor would later call Nurse Ratched, “something of a cunt” in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
The stunt doubles for Charlize Theron and Tom Hardy in the movie "Mad Max: Fury Road" fell in love on set and got married.
The cheque The Dude fills out at Ralph's in The Big Lebowski is dated September 11th 1991. On the supermarket TV George Bush Sr. calls out Saddam Hussein over the invasion of Kuwait.
Actor Richard Gere's middle name is Tiffany.
Disney turned down the chance to make Back to the Future claiming the mother/son relationship was too risqué.
Elvis Presley’s daughter, Lisa Marie, became the wife of Michael Jackson on May 26, 1994 but they divorced after 4 years.
The whole Harry Potter series contains 199 chapters 4 224 pages and 1 090 739 words and has been made into 19 hours and 39 minutes of film.
Ripley (or at least her clone) finally makes it back to Earth in a deleted scene for Alien: Resurrection.
Justin Bieber weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces when he was born.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover