Walt Disney refused to allow Alfred Hitchcock to film at Disneyland in the early 1960s because he had made “that disgusting movie Psycho.”
Time Travel depictions in films and TV are banned in China.
The first notable film lensed by legendary cinematographer Roger Deakins was the 1984 adaptation of George Orwell's 1984.
James Cameron sought Hollywood funding for the movie "Titanic" not because he wanted to make the movie but because he wanted to dive to the shipwreck.
Steven Spielberg pops up for a cameo in Vanilla Sky wearing a Pre-Crime baseball cap.
In the 1920's and early 1930's women dominated the screenwriting profession in Hollywood's movies.
The original cut of The Wolf of Wallstreet had over four hours worth of content so had to be cut further.
Rapunzel and Flynn from Tangled can be seen in Frozen.
Aladdin’s appearance was almost based on Michael J. Fox, but was later changed and modeled after Tom Cruise.
Chris Brown has appeared on an episode of Sesame Street.
When it was released, The Lion King came under fire when people thought the word “SEX” could be read in a puff of dust during one scene. Animators claimed that the dust actually spells “SFX,” which is a nod to the film’s special effects team.
Tim Allen was a convicted drug dealer before becoming famous.
The Horse Head used in the movie "The Godfather" was real.
Cameron Diaz broke her nose in a surfing accident in Hawaii on her birthday in 2003.
Play It, Sam? Dooley Wilson, Sam in Casablanca, was a professional drummer who couldn't play the piano. He simply mimed along, copying an offscreen pianist.
Pixar’s, UP was the first ever animated film and 3D film to open the Cannes Film Festival.
Fantasia (1940) was originally a short called The Sorcerers Apprentice, but Walt Disney overspent on the score and decided to make it feature length film rather than waste money.
Justin Bieber weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces when he was born.
The name of the band isn't mentioned once in The Beatles' first feature, A Hard Day's Night.
Jackie Chan provided the speaking and singing voice for Beast in the Chinese version of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.
The word "mafia" is never mentioned in the film version of The Godfather because the actual mafia demanded it.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)