Sylvester Stallone was so poor he had to sell his dog for $50. A week later he sold the script for Rocky and bought him back for $3 000.
Russell from Up is modeled after a Pixar employee.
South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut only uses the f-word 199 times. Fuckers.
Movie trailers used to play after the film.
Rowan Atkinson has a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
Disney actually made several “Fit-It Felix, Jr.” arcade games to promote Wreck-It Ralph. The machines come complete with wear and tear to make it seem as though they were made in the 1980s.
Lady GaGa’s bra size is 34B.
The "No Animals Were Harmed" moniker on movies only applies while film is actually recording.
The floating pen in Kubricks 2001: A Space Odyssey wasn’t done with CGI, but camera trickery using glass and tape.
After watching Star Wars James Cameron decided to quit his job as a truck driver to enter the film industry.
Jaden Smith’s middle names are Christopher and Syre.
The movie Gravity was more expensive than the Indian Mars mission.
29 days after the Titanic sank a movie about it was released. It featured an actress who was actually on the Titanic and survived.
Harry Potter books were translated from British to American English.
Chuck Norris’ first name is actually Carlos.
It’s claimed that his movements were partially modeled after MC Hammer.
Aladdin’s appearance was almost based on Michael J. Fox, but was later changed and modeled after Tom Cruise.
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King won all 11 Academy Awards it was nominated for.
Jim Caviezel was struck by lightening while he was on the cross in, Passion of the Christ.
Elvis Presley’s daughter, Lisa Marie, became the wife of Michael Jackson on May 26, 1994 but they divorced after 4 years.
Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn failed his driving test eight times.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more