There's a hotline film makers can call for science advice with the goal of helping film makers incorporate accurate science into their films .
Like Facebook, Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article 'The'. Much cleaner without it.
Steven Spielberg pops up for a cameo in Vanilla Sky wearing a Pre-Crime baseball cap.
The names of the taxi driver and the policeman in everybody's favourite Yuletide outing, It's A Wonderful Life, are Bert and Ernie. The writers working on Sesame Street at the time claim it's merely a coincidence.
Ursula from The Little Mermaid is said to be inspired by the drag queen Divine.
In the original script "Rocky" ended with Rocky throwing the fight and opening a pet store for Adrian with the money he made.
Britney Spears has guest-starred on sitcoms How I Met Your Mother and Will & Grace.
Worldwide ticket sales for the Saw franchise put it at just shy of a billion dollars, making it the highest earning horror franchise globally.
The real Frank Abagnale Jr. appears in Catch Me If You Can as the French policeman who arrests Leo.
Ryan Gosling was asked to audition for boy band Backstreet Boys but he turned it down.
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End is the most expensive film ever made.
Novelist Stephen King said that Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter series is the "greatest make-believe villain to come along since Hannibal Lecter."
Kanye (West) means “the only one” in Swahili.
The Dark Knight made more money in its first six days in the US than Batman Begins made in its entire domestic run.
Bill Murray as Batman? Almost. Until Tim Burton came on board Murray was top of the list. Perhaps when the inevitable re-reboot transpires Bill will get another shot.
In Raiders of the Lost Ark, when Indy shoots the Arab swordsman, he was originally meant to fight him, but Harrison Ford was too ill to fight ‘properly.’
Over 90% of American movies made before 1929 are lost no copies are known to exist.
The Horse Head used in the movie "The Godfather" was real.
Despite Courtney's (unsurprisingly) batshit claims (see #72) Kurt Cobain did thank Quentin Tarantino in the liner notes to In Utero, allegedly due to the musician's love for Reservoir Dogs. QT returned the favour in the Pulp Fiction soundtrack notes by thanking Nirvana. Sadly, the timing of the release meant the thanks were followed by 'RIP Kurt'.
Harry Styles and Justin Bieber can juggle.
Walt Disney refused to allow Alfred Hitchcock to film at Disneyland in the early 1960s because he had made “that disgusting movie Psycho.”
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.