“Mraz” means frost in Czech. Jason says he likes it because it means he is always cool.
Bender from Futurama was named after John Bender from The Breakfast Club.
Zayn Malik didn’t have a passport before he was on X Factor.
The budget for the Movie "Titanic" was higher than the Titanic itself.
Jurassic Park Pulp Fiction Forrest Gump and The Shawshank Redemption were all in theatres at the same time in October of 1994.
Years before Hit-Girl caused Daily Mail readers heads to explode with the use of the C-word, its first outing in Hollywood was in Carnal Knowledge. Jack Nicolson's character Jonathan utters the impressively eloquent line, “Answer me, you ball-busting, castrating, son of a cunt bitch!”. The actor would later call Nurse Ratched, “something of a cunt” in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
David Patrick Kelly’s infamous “Warriors, come out to play” line in The Warriors (1979) was completely improvised.
For all the talk of John Carter's $200m write-off, the worldwide box office is slowly catching up with the budget. Disney can't say the same for 2011's Mars Needs Moms which ended with a gulf of $112m between costs and ticket sales. Note to Disney: keep away from the red planet.
Nelson Mandela has a cameo in the 1992 movie "Malcolm X" as a teacher reciting one of the civil rights activist's speeches.
Otto Frank wrote Audrey Hepburn asking her to portray his daughter Anne in the movie "The Diary of Anne Frank". Audrey kindly declined the part.
Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article ‘The’.
Emma Watson attends dance class for; Modern, Break-dance, body-popping and street dance.
Franz Ferdinand were the original choice to play the band at the Hogwarts Yule Ball.
Christoph Waltz, the man who won an Oscar for playing the Jew Hunter in Inglorious Basterds, has a son who is a rabbi.
Two actors have died playing Judas in live Biblical productions by accidentally hanging themselves for real during his death scene.
The final cut of Terminator 2: Judgement Day ends with a make-your-own-mind-up soliloquy about fate and the future. It could have ended with Sarah Connor as an old lady sitting in a futuristic LA park showing us that everything was hunky dory. Hasta la vista nuance.
Despite pulling in over $240m My Big Fat Greek Wedding never once topped the US box office chart.
Liam Payne’s favourite Pokémon from the Black and White series is Throh.
Jackie Chan provided the speaking and singing voice for Beast in the Chinese version of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.
The Russians made a movie version of The Hobbit in 1985 and it’s available on YouTube.
It’s claimed that Woody’s full name is Woody Pride. It’s never actually been mentioned in any of the movies.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)