The “asante sana squash banana” song that Rafiki sings in The Lion King is an old nursery rhyme in Swahili.
Pixie Lott was voted as No. 31 of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World by FHM.
Spirited Away is the only non-western animated film to win an Academy Award for best animated feature.
Ian Mckellan and Patrick Stewart didn’t know how to play chess when they appeared in X-Men 2.
Jurassic Park Pulp Fiction Forrest Gump and The Shawshank Redemption were all in theatres at the same time in October of 1994.
28 Days Later was filmed on a Canon XL-1 DV camera using mini-DV tapes instead of 35mm film.
The sirens heard in the casino scene in Swingers were police on their way to stop the film makers who were shooting without a permit.
Sam Raimi has a lucky car that is in all of his films, including his pre-automobile western, The Quick and the Dead.
Ed Sheeran auditioned for the ITV series Britannia High.
Harry Potter and author JK Rowling share the same birthday.
Colin Farrell says that Marilyn Monroe was the first woman he fell in love with
On 20 January 1982, Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a bat, thinking it was only a rubber one.
Ridley Scott used The Who’s blue laser lighting to light the Alien egg chamber because they were in the next studio. Ingenuity +1
For all the talk of John Carter's $200m write-off, the worldwide box office is slowly catching up with the budget. Disney can't say the same for 2011's Mars Needs Moms which ended with a gulf of $112m between costs and ticket sales. Note to Disney: keep away from the red planet.
Disney planned to produce a wine to market the release of Ratatouille. The California Wine Institute warned them not to advertise alcohol with cartoon characters, and the plan was scrapped.
The arty charcoal pic of Kate Winslet's boobs in Titanic? Drawn by one James Cameron.
Taylor Lautner was a junior world karate champion for several years running.
The Russians made a movie version of The Hobbit in 1985 and it’s available on YouTube.
Demi Lovato has been preforming since the age of 5.
James Caan improvised the, now immortal, phrase “Bada-Bing” on the set of The Godfather.
Ron Jeremy, the pornstar was an extra in Ghostbusters.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.