In order to credibly portray a rock band, the members of Stillwater in Almost Famous rehearsed for four hours a night, five nights a week, for six weeks.
The word “Nigger” is said exactly 113 times in Quentin Tarantino’s, Django Unchained.
After a slew of drug related offences, Robert Downey Jr. was a semi-blacklisted celebrity until Kiss Kiss Bang Bang reignited his career
World speed reading champion Anne Jones read all 607 pages of the last Harry Potter book in just 47 minutes.
Harry Potter was born in 1980 so he's over 35 by now.
It’s claimed that Woody’s full name is Woody Pride. It’s never actually been mentioned in any of the movies.
One Direction member, Louis Tomlinsion, hates baked beans.
In 2002, Steven Spielberg finally finished college after a 33-year hiatus. He turned in Schindler’s List for his student film requirement.
The Postman, Costner's second jaunt to a post-apocalyptic world, holds the 8th spot on the biggest flops losing $62m.
Sam Raimi has a lucky car that is in all of his films, including his pre-automobile western, The Quick and the Dead.
A different denouement for Die Hard with a Vengeance saw McClane turning the tables, so to speak, on Simon Gruber giving him a series of riddles to solve. The face off eventually ended with Gruber blowing himself away with a rocket launcher after the New York cop tricks him into thinking it's pointed the wrong way. Daft.
The author Aldous Huxley was hired by Disney to write a script for Alice in Wonderland. Walt Disney rejected the script because he said he could only understand every third word.
In the original script "Rocky" ended with Rocky throwing the fight and opening a pet store for Adrian with the money he made.
Porn star Ron Jeremy can clearly be seen watching the events come to a climax (sorry) in the finale to Ghostbusters.
Nicki Minaj is acrophobic, meaning she is afraid of heights.
"Gone with the Wind" is the highest grossing movie of all time when adjusted for inflation.
Kanye (West) means “the only one” in Swahili.
The childish snickering during The Usual Suspects iconic line-up was genuine, caused by Benicio Del Toro's persistent flatulence.
Hasbro denied Pixar the use of GI Joe in Toy Story when found that the GI Joe doll was going to be blown up by Sid.
Ridley Scott used The Who’s blue laser lighting to light the Alien egg chamber because they were in the next studio. Ingenuity +1
Emma Watson attends dance class for; Modern, Break-dance, body-popping and street dance.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.