Britney Spears has guest-starred on sitcoms How I Met Your Mother and Will & Grace.
Sigourney Weaver actually made that ‘impossible’ basketball shot in, Aliens: Resurrection.
Young Ellie from Up is voiced by the daughter of the director, Ellie Docter.
Nicki Minaj is acrophobic, meaning she is afraid of heights.
Disney once hired 11 little people to dress up as Pinocchio and greet children. After being left with an entire day’s worth of food and wine, the actors ended up naked and screaming obscenities at the crowd at the film’s premiere by mid-afternoon.
The same guy who designed the iPod, iMac, and iPhone, helped design the character Eve from Wall-E.
Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) played a minor role in Spielbergs 1998, Saving Private Ryan.
In 1994, during one famous lunch at Pixar, filmmakers John Lasseter, Pete Docter and Joe Ranft came up with ideas that would eventually become A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, Monster Inc. and Wall-E. We'll have what they're having.
The charcoal drawing of Kate Winslet in James Cameron’s, Titanic was actually drawn by James Cameron.
Paris Hilton has size 11 feet.
The ‘Bong’ sound/musical cue in Inception is actually the song Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien by Edith Piaf slowed down.
The scene with Jenny on the ground outside her house in Forrest Gump is similar to painting, Christina’s World.
Robert Ludlum, the creator of the Jason Bourne series, died while the first Bourne film was in post-production.
The Dark Knight made more money in its first six days in the US than Batman Begins made in its entire domestic run.
If you made it to the end of I Am Legend you'll have been treated to Will Smith going kablooey (along with the point of Matheson's novel). In a surprising reversal of the usual 'let the hero survive' approach, an alt scene saw Neville survive.
Matt Damon had to lose 40 pounds for the movie Courage Under Fire.
There's a hotline film makers can call for science advice with the goal of helping film makers incorporate accurate science into their films .
The script of the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" took just 6 days to write.
106-year-old Manoel de Oliveira was the oldest active film director until 2015. He began making movies during the silent era.
To thank Robin Williams for his work on Aladdin, Disney sent him a late Pablo Picasso painting.
The Shawshank Redemption, #1 on imdb was the 51st highest grossing film in 94′, way behind Street Fighter (1994).
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.