Each frame of the CGI scenes in James Cameron’s, Avatar (1/24 of a second) took an average of 47 hours to render.
Kelly Rowland names Whitney Houston as her biggest influence growing up.
Zac Efron has confessed to being “star struck” by the stunning Angelina Jolie.
Jurassic Park Pulp Fiction Forrest Gump and The Shawshank Redemption were all in theatres at the same time in October of 1994.
As a child, Jim Carrey wore tap shoes to bed just in case his parents needed cheering up in the middle of the night.
The Harry Potter series were the most banned books of the century in the U.S.
In Raiders of the Lost Ark, when Indy shoots the Arab swordsman, he was originally meant to fight him, but Harrison Ford was too ill to fight ‘properly.’
Kanye (West) means “the only one” in Swahili.
Nathan Sykes from The Wanted used to have a rabbit called Pikachu when he was younger.
Saw was filmed in 18 days
The idea for the poster for The Usual Suspects came before any script or story.
Cher Lloyd is a huge fan of Ed Sheeran, and even has his phone number.
Domonic Monaghan can speak fluent German.
Sleeping Beauty was a huge flop in 1959, resulting in massive layoffs at Disney. It was the last Disney princess movie until The Little Mermaid came out 30 years later.
In the 1920's and early 1930's women dominated the screenwriting profession in Hollywood's movies.
Django Unchained is the first time in 16 years that Leonardo DiCaprio didn’t get the top billing.
Movie trailers used to play after the film.
Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn called Irreversible director Gasper Noe midshoot for advice on how to successfully shoot a 'head smashing' scene.
The character Lots-o’-Huggin Bear was supposed to appear in Toy Story but Pixar didn’t have the technology to realistically animate his fur, so he didn’t make his first appearance until Toy Story 3.
In Iron Man/Avengers, J.A.R.V.I.S is an acronym for “Just A Rather Very Intelligent System.”
Sean Connery wore a toupee in all of the James Bond movies because he started balding at age 21.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover