Before being an actor Bruce Willis worked as a private investigator.
Morgan Freeman’s line, in Shawshank Redemption “Maybe it’s ’cause I’m an Irish” is not a joke. In the novel ‘Red’ really is Irish.
The vultures from The Jungle Book were intended to be voiced by the Beatles.
The word “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” actually predates its use in Mary Poppins.
Sigourney Weaver actually made that ‘impossible’ basketball shot in, Aliens: Resurrection.
Jim Caviezel was struck by lightening while he was on the cross in, Passion of the Christ.
The sirens heard in the casino scene in Swingers were police on their way to stop the film makers who were shooting without a permit.
Nelson Mandela has a cameo in the 1992 movie "Malcolm X" as a teacher reciting one of the civil rights activist's speeches.
Demi Lovato has been preforming since the age of 5.
Over 50 children were hospitalized with salmonella after the release of The Princess and the Frog. They all became ill after kissing frogs.
Katy Perry‘s cat’s name is Kitty Purry.
Colin Farrell auditioned in front of Louis Walsh to appear in Boyzone.
Sean William Scott, famous for his role of Stifler in American Pie, can play the guitar.
It would take about 9.4 million balloons to lift Carl’s house in Up.
Sleeping Beauty was a huge flop in 1959, resulting in massive layoffs at Disney. It was the last Disney princess movie until The Little Mermaid came out 30 years later.
Over 90% of American movies made before 1929 are lost no copies are known to exist.
Cher Lloyd’s sister (Josie) does not like Cher’s song ‘Swagger Jagger’.
The names of the taxi driver and the policeman in everybody's favourite Yuletide outing, It's A Wonderful Life, are Bert and Ernie. The writers working on Sesame Street at the time claim it's merely a coincidence.
James Cameron sought Hollywood funding for the movie "Titanic" not because he wanted to make the movie but because he wanted to dive to the shipwreck.
Aladdin’s appearance was almost based on Michael J. Fox, but was later changed and modeled after Tom Cruise.
Eminem originally wanted to become a comic-book artist.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover