Paranormal Activity cost $15000 to make and has grossed $210 million so far.
The Harry Potter series were the most banned books of the century in the U.S.
Indian actor Brahmanandam Kanneganti had a role in more than 1000 films a world record.
The US title for the exceptionally wonderful A Matter of Life and Death was Stairway to Heaven. The UK had no stairway. Denied.
Taylor Swift had her first kiss at age 15.
The poop in Trainspotting was made from chocolate. Yummy.
Liam Payne from One Direction has a fear of spoons.
The words sung at the beginning of The Lion King are Zulu for “Here comes a lion, father” and “Oh, yes, it’s a lion.”
Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
Johnny Depp has a fear of clowns and spiders.
Taylor Lautner was a junior world karate champion for several years running.
Tiger Woods is a Buddhist.
James Woods fired his agent upon learning – after the movie was shot – that Quentin Tarantino wanted him for a part in Reservoir Dogs.
Colin Farrell says that Marilyn Monroe was the first woman he fell in love with
The movie Gravity was more expensive than the Indian Mars mission.
Novelist Stephen King said that Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter series is the "greatest make-believe villain to come along since Hannibal Lecter."
Author Peter Benchley plays the role of a TV reporter in Jaws. Benchley was reportedly thrown off set after continually arguing with Spielberg about the film's ending.
Those who own the DVD of Dodgeball will be aware that the happy-go-lucky finale full of lesbians and treasure may well have ended on more of a bleak note, simply cutting as Ben Stiller's White Goodman connects a ball right in Vince Vaughn's oversized face.
The name Mulan uses while disguised as a man – Fa Ping – is a pun on the Chinese term for “eye candy.”
The names of the taxi driver and the policeman in everybody's favourite Yuletide outing, It's A Wonderful Life, are Bert and Ernie. The writers working on Sesame Street at the time claim it's merely a coincidence.
For all the talk of John Carter's $200m write-off, the worldwide box office is slowly catching up with the budget. Disney can't say the same for 2011's Mars Needs Moms which ended with a gulf of $112m between costs and ticket sales. Note to Disney: keep away from the red planet.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.