It’s claimed that Woody’s full name is Woody Pride. It’s never actually been mentioned in any of the movies.
Kim Kardashian posed nude in the December 2007 issue of Playboy magazine.
Tobey Maguire who played the character Spiderman, had a fear of heights!
Also, Andy didn’t have a dad in Toy Story because human characters were expensive and difficult to animate.
Adele, Leona Lewis and Jessie J all went to the same school.
The real Frank Abagnale Jr. appears in Catch Me If You Can as the French policeman who arrests Leo.
Arnold Schwarzenegger was paid approximately $21,429 for every one of the 700 words he said in, Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
Harry Potter's author J.K. Rowling lost her billionaire status because she donated so much of her money to charity.
Rihanna’s first name is Robyn.
Despite Courtney's (unsurprisingly) batshit claims (see #72) Kurt Cobain did thank Quentin Tarantino in the liner notes to In Utero, allegedly due to the musician's love for Reservoir Dogs. QT returned the favour in the Pulp Fiction soundtrack notes by thanking Nirvana. Sadly, the timing of the release meant the thanks were followed by 'RIP Kurt'.
Homer Simpson’s birthday is 12th May 1956.
Nicki Minaj is acrophobic, meaning she is afraid of heights.
Colin Farrell auditioned in front of Louis Walsh to appear in Boyzone.
Angelina Jolie performed her own stunts whilst filming Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.
Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn failed his driving test eight times.
Susan Boyle’s Britain’s Got Talent audition has received almost 50 million views on YouTube.
Demi Lovato has been preforming since the age of 5.
The main characters initials in The Prestige spell ABRA (as in Abracadabra). The main character's first initials in Inception spell DREAMS.
The movie "Titanic" won 11 Oscars but none for acting.
Otto Frank wrote Audrey Hepburn asking her to portray his daughter Anne in the movie "The Diary of Anne Frank". Audrey kindly declined the part.
Play It, Sam? Dooley Wilson, Sam in Casablanca, was a professional drummer who couldn't play the piano. He simply mimed along, copying an offscreen pianist.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover