Ian Mckellan and Patrick Stewart didn’t know how to play chess when they appeared in X-Men 2.
Brad Pitt Tom Cruise Johnny Depp Leonardo DiCaprio and Harrison Ford have never won Oscars as actors.
Also, Andy didn’t have a dad in Toy Story because human characters were expensive and difficult to animate.
Disney actually made several “Fit-It Felix, Jr.” arcade games to promote Wreck-It Ralph. The machines come complete with wear and tear to make it seem as though they were made in the 1980s.
A different denouement for Die Hard with a Vengeance saw McClane turning the tables, so to speak, on Simon Gruber giving him a series of riddles to solve. The face off eventually ended with Gruber blowing himself away with a rocket launcher after the New York cop tricks him into thinking it's pointed the wrong way. Daft.
Speaking of stunts, Alan Rickman was dropped a second early to get his true reaction to falling from the Nakatomi Plaza in Die Hard.
101 Dalmatians, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, and Mulan are among the only animated Disney films where both parents are present and don’t die during the course of the movie.
Harry Potter was born in 1980 so he's over 35 by now.
Kelly Rowland names Whitney Houston as her biggest influence growing up.
The Emperor’s New Groove was originally a much more serious and dramatic film called Kingdom of the Sun.
An excerpt from Donald Kaufman's script for The Three can be found in the end credits to Adaptation.
Disney turned down the chance to make Back to the Future claiming the mother/son relationship was too risqué.
P!nk’s real name is Alecia Beth Moore.
The same guy who designed the iPod, iMac, and iPhone, helped design the character Eve from Wall-E.
Sharlto Copley had not acted professionally before District 9 and had no intention of pursuing acting.
Author J. K. Rowling wrote the final chapter of the last Harry Potter book in 1990 7 years before the release of the first book.
Apollo Creed from the movie Rocky was based on Muhammad Ali.
Emma Watson attends dance class for; Modern, Break-dance, body-popping and street dance.
The ring Ben Affleck gave to Jennifer Lopez was worth $1.2 million.
Bruce Lee was so fast they actually had to run his films slower so you can see his moves.
Chris Brown has appeared on an episode of Sesame Street.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products