Kim Kardashian posed nude in the December 2007 issue of Playboy magazine.
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Cruise? Cusack? Carrey? Depp? All were considered for the part of the hooky playing teen.
Eminem originally wanted to become a comic-book artist.
As a child, Conor Maynard, his brother and next door neighbour would ride their bicycles in their gardens, pretending to catch Pokémon.
The Disney character WALL-E is named after Walt Disney. (Walter Elias Disney.)
Tim Allen was a convicted drug dealer before becoming famous.
The real Frank Abagnale Jr. appears in Catch Me If You Can as the French policeman who arrests Leo.
James Caan improvised the, now immortal, phrase “Bada-Bing” on the set of The Godfather.
29 days after the Titanic sank a movie about it was released. It featured an actress who was actually on the Titanic and survived.
Ripley (or at least her clone) finally makes it back to Earth in a deleted scene for Alien: Resurrection.
Jaden Smith’s middle names are Christopher and Syre.
Disney turned down the chance to make Back to the Future claiming the mother/son relationship was too risqué.
James Cameron sought Hollywood funding for the movie "Titanic" not because he wanted to make the movie but because he wanted to dive to the shipwreck.
And the voice of Zuul is director Ivan Reitman.
Kim Kardashian starred in the 2008 film spoof Disaster Movie as Lisa.
Susan Boyle’s Britain’s Got Talent audition has received almost 50 million views on YouTube.
While Cameron Crowe returns the favour in Minority Report wearing a newspaper. Or hiding behind one. Delete where applicable.
James Cameron was homeless when writing the movie "The Terminator " and sold the rights for US$1 on the condition he could direct it.
The scene with Jenny on the ground outside her house in Forrest Gump is similar to painting, Christina’s World.
Since the filming for True Blood began, Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton) started dating his co-star Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse).
Pixar credits its success to going against Disney’s standard narrative elements: No songs, no “I want” moments, no happy village, no love story, no villain.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.