Among Patrick Bateman's neighbours in the novel of American Psycho is one Tom Cruise (see also #66)
Daniel Craig is the first actor to play James Bond that was born after the series began.
Since the filming for True Blood began, Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton) started dating his co-star Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse).
Scarlett Johansson voiced Mandy in the Spongebob Movie.
It would take about 9.4 million balloons to lift Carl’s house in Up.
The US title for the exceptionally wonderful A Matter of Life and Death was Stairway to Heaven. The UK had no stairway. Denied.
Demi Moore was cross-eyed as a child and wore an eye patch until her vision was corrected after two operations.
The vultures from The Jungle Book were intended to be voiced by the Beatles.
The group Abba was originally intended to do the music for The Lion King, but they weren’t available, so Disney went with Elton John.
Sean Connery turned down roles in The Matrix, The Lord of the Rings, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones 4 and Blade Runner.
C.S. Lewis reviewed The Hobbit in 1937 saying, ” The Hobbit may well prove a classic.”
The word “Nigger” is said exactly 113 times in Quentin Tarantino’s, Django Unchained.
The real Frank Abagnale Jr. appears in Catch Me If You Can as the French policeman who arrests Leo.
Godzilla was only seen for about 8 minutes in the 2014 film "Godzilla".
In an early draft of the Who Framed Roger Rabbit? script, Judge Doom was revealed to be the hunter who shot and killed Bambi’s mother.
Zac Efron has confessed to being “star struck” by the stunning Angelina Jolie.
Willow Smith’s musical debut is 8 years earlier than her Dad’s, making her the youngest debuting superstar in her family.
President Obama has read every Harry Potter book.
Cameron Diaz broke her nose in a surfing accident in Hawaii on her birthday in 2003.
After watching Star Wars James Cameron decided to quit his job as a truck driver to enter the film industry.
Sigourney Weaver actually made that ‘impossible’ basketball shot in, Aliens: Resurrection.
- Intelligently heat and cool your home
- Wireless control with your smartphone
- Regulate airflow in rooms that are too hot, too cold, or not in use
- Keen Home Smart Bridge required for operation
- Simple 7 day, 3 button programmable timer
- Unique design provides mounting on floor, ceiling, and walls
- Removable timer module for easy programming and battery installation
- Low battery alert
- Heavy-duty construction
- 16" x 8" - 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Vent
- FEMA-Accepted, ICC-ES Certified
- Certified For 200 sq. ft. of Flood Coverage
- 8.34 R Value
- 15 Year Warranty With Product Registration