Marla Singer's line of “I haven't been fucked like that since grade school” in Fight Club was an alternative to the line “I want to have your abortion”. Head of Fox 2000, Laura Ziskin, said David Fincher could have any line but the original. Hating the new line even more, she still stood by her promise.
Real life pornstar Asia Carrera plays the flatmate of Tara Reid in Logjammin', the film within the film in The Big Lebowski. We're still unsure if she gets her cable fixed.
After a slew of drug related offences, Robert Downey Jr. was a semi-blacklisted celebrity until Kiss Kiss Bang Bang reignited his career
Pixar’s John Lasseter was fired from Disney after pitching The Brave Little Toaster as a film that featured both traditional and computer animation.
Disney actually made several “Fit-It Felix, Jr.” arcade games to promote Wreck-It Ralph. The machines come complete with wear and tear to make it seem as though they were made in the 1980s.
The author of the Mary Poppins books was not a fan of the film adaption of her books. She spent most of the premiere in tears and refused to let Disney adapt the rest of the series.
Cameron Diaz broke her nose in a surfing accident in Hawaii on her birthday in 2003.
The film "Birdman" was shot in just 30 days.
After watching Star Wars James Cameron decided to quit his job as a truck driver to enter the film industry.
Quentin Tarentino was originally going to use the song Wise Man by Frank Ocean in Django Unchained but chose not to
Harry Styles ate his first ever Twinky on 28th January 2012!
When a 10-year-old girl with cancer was too sick to see Up, Pixar flew an employee to her house with a DVD of the movie. She died seven hours after her private screening.
"Gone with the Wind" is the highest grossing movie of all time when adjusted for inflation.
“Mraz” means frost in Czech. Jason says he likes it because it means he is always cool.
The cheque The Dude fills out at Ralph's in The Big Lebowski is dated September 11th 1991. On the supermarket TV George Bush Sr. calls out Saddam Hussein over the invasion of Kuwait.
Elvis Presley was a natural blonde.
Kelly Rowland names Whitney Houston as her biggest influence growing up.
When Edward Norton first fights Brad Pitt in Fight Club, he was asked to actually hit Pitt. Pitts reaction is genuine and Norton was trying to stop himself from laughing during the scene.
If you're ever looking to authentically recreate the 'assassin in love with a 12 year old' look, the correct type of plant featured in Luc Besson's gloriously wonderful Leon is an aglaonema.
Dan Akroyd's original script for Ghostbusters was set in a future where Ghostbusters were everyday figures of society like paramedics and firemen.
Chuck Norris’ first name is actually Carlos.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)