The creators of The Lion King have been accused of lifting elements from an anime series from the 1960s called Kimba the White Lion.
The 1976 film “Rocky” was shot in 28 days.
The ornaments that Marv steps on in Home Alone are actually candy
Time Travel depictions in films and TV are banned in China.
When filming My Left Foot, Daniel Day-Lewis had to be lifted around the set and spoon fed as he would never leave his wheelchair.
Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon agree that if they’re ever confused for one another, they will just go along with it.
World speed reading champion Anne Jones read all 607 pages of the last Harry Potter book in just 47 minutes.
Kanye (West) means “the only one” in Swahili.
Nicki Minaj’s full name is Onika Tanya Maraj.
Tom Hanks had an asteroid named after him which was called “12818 tomhanks”.
Meanwhile, only 12 years separates father/son duo Sean Connery and Harrison Ford in the Indiana Jones franchise.
Sam Raimi has a lucky car that is in all of his films, including his pre-automobile western, The Quick and the Dead.
After his character was shot in the foot by Joe Pesci in Goodfellas, Michael Imperioli's Christopher got fictional retribution by shooting a baker in the foot in The Sopranos. His kiss-off line? “It happens”.
Liam Payne from One Direction has a fear of spoons.
Nicki Minaj is acrophobic, meaning she is afraid of heights.
106-year-old Manoel de Oliveira was the oldest active film director until 2015. He began making movies during the silent era.
Rihanna’s first name is Robyn.
Pocahontas originally had a talking turkey character named Redfeather. He was going to be voiced by John Candy, and was scrapped after John Candy’s death.
Elvis Presley was a natural blonde.
Franz Ferdinand were the original choice to play the band at the Hogwarts Yule Ball.
Boo’s real name is Mary.
- Intelligently heat and cool your home
- Wireless control with your smartphone
- Regulate airflow in rooms that are too hot, too cold, or not in use
- Keen Home Smart Bridge required for operation
- Simple 7 day, 3 button programmable timer
- Unique design provides mounting on floor, ceiling, and walls
- Removable timer module for easy programming and battery installation
- Low battery alert
- Heavy-duty construction
- 16" x 8" - 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Vent
- FEMA-Accepted, ICC-ES Certified
- Certified For 200 sq. ft. of Flood Coverage
- 8.34 R Value
- 15 Year Warranty With Product Registration