The movie "Little Miss Sunshine" was partially inspired by a quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger saying: "If there's one thing in this world I despise it's losers."
David Bowie came out as bisexual in 1972.
Novelist and screenwriter Nick Hornby is brother-in-law to novelist and screenwriter Robert Harris.
In Harry Potter, Alan Rickman was the only person other than J.K. Rowling to know Snape was defending harry because he was in love with Lily Potter to make his performance genuine.
Jared Leto spent most of his early childhood travelling with his family across America.
Author J. K. Rowling wrote the final chapter of the last Harry Potter book in 1990 7 years before the release of the first book.
The Postman, Costner's second jaunt to a post-apocalyptic world, holds the 8th spot on the biggest flops losing $62m.
In Iron Man/Avengers, J.A.R.V.I.S is an acronym for “Just A Rather Very Intelligent System.”
Mickey Mouse, Goofy, and Donald Duck can all be seen making a brief cameo in The Little Mermaid.
Harry Potter and author JK Rowling share the same birthday.
Ryan Gosling was cast as Noah in The Notebook because the director wanted someone “not handsome.”
Brad Pitt is a supporter of same-sex marriage.
While everyone knows Viggo Mortensen replaced Stuart Townsend at the last minute for Aragorn, the beardy ranger had no intention of joining Jackson and co until his son begged him to do it. Good son.
Bruce Willis admits to taking drugs as a teenager.
President Obama has read every Harry Potter book.
The character Sid from Toy Story is said to have made an appearance in Toy Story 3. He’s the garbage man.
Jim Caviezel was struck by lightening while he was on the cross in, Passion of the Christ.
The lights over the facehugger eggs in Alien were provided by Roger Daltrey and The Who. The band were rehearsing the laser show next door to Ridley Scott's set.
When Daniel Radcliffe found out he’d got the part of Harry Potter at the age of 11, his parents allowed him to stay up an extra half hour and watch Fawlty Towers to celebrate!
It would take about 9.4 million balloons to lift Carl’s house in Up.
After 90 minutes of knob jokes, arguments about the untimely demise of construction workers on the Death Star and one act of necrophilia, Kevin Smith's Clerks ends with Dante simply clocking off his shift. However the original ending saw him meet his maker at the hands of an armed gunman. He wasn't even supposed to have been there.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.