Despite pulling in over $240m My Big Fat Greek Wedding never once topped the US box office chart.
The arty charcoal pic of Kate Winslet's boobs in Titanic? Drawn by one James Cameron.
Johnny Depp has a fear of clowns and spiders.
The author Aldous Huxley was hired by Disney to write a script for Alice in Wonderland. Walt Disney rejected the script because he said he could only understand every third word.
Rihanna’s first name is Robyn.
Bill Murray as Batman? Almost. Until Tim Burton came on board Murray was top of the list. Perhaps when the inevitable re-reboot transpires Bill will get another shot.
Ronald Reagan was originally announced as the lead for Casablanca. The proclamation turned out to simply be a ruse to keep the actor's name in the press.
As a child, Jim Carrey wore tap shoes to bed just in case his parents needed cheering up in the middle of the night.
In 1982, Spileberg's kids classic stayed in the US top ten for ten months.
In Saving Private Ryan, all of the main cast were given basic military training except Matt Damon, in the hope that the cast would build a resentment towards him necessary for the role.
Peter O’Toole was nominated for eight performance Oscars and didn’t win a single one.
Otto Frank wrote Audrey Hepburn asking her to portray his daughter Anne in the movie "The Diary of Anne Frank". Audrey kindly declined the part.
Barbie in Toy Story is voiced by Jodi Benson, best known for her role as Ariel in The Little Mermaid.
Real life pornstar Asia Carrera plays the flatmate of Tara Reid in Logjammin', the film within the film in The Big Lebowski. We're still unsure if she gets her cable fixed.
David Beckham is a very close friend of actor Tom Cruise.
Charlie Chaplin made his movie mocking Hitler with his own money because Hollywood was afraid of losing money if they took a stand.
"Gone with the Wind" is the highest grossing movie of all time when adjusted for inflation.
In 2002, Steven Spielberg finally finished college after a 33-year hiatus. He turned in Schindler’s List for his student film requirement.
Novelist Stephen King said that Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter series is the "greatest make-believe villain to come along since Hannibal Lecter."
Before being an actor Bruce Willis worked as a private investigator.
The ornaments that Marv steps on in Home Alone are actually candy
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more