An excerpt from Donald Kaufman's script for The Three can be found in the end credits to Adaptation.
Speaking of stunts, Alan Rickman was dropped a second early to get his true reaction to falling from the Nakatomi Plaza in Die Hard.
Jurassic Park Pulp Fiction Forrest Gump and The Shawshank Redemption were all in theatres at the same time in October of 1994.
Nigeria makes more movies every year than the US.
Hasbro denied Pixar the use of GI Joe in Toy Story when found that the GI Joe doll was going to be blown up by Sid.
Morgan Freeman’s line, in Shawshank Redemption “Maybe it’s ’cause I’m an Irish” is not a joke. In the novel ‘Red’ really is Irish.
The ‘Bong’ sound/musical cue in Inception is actually the song Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien by Edith Piaf slowed down.
Executive producer of Toy Story and Chief Pixar shareholder Steve Jobs picked Bob Dylan as his first choice to write and perform the soundtrack to the film over Randy Newman.
The Emperor’s New Groove was originally a much more serious and dramatic film called Kingdom of the Sun.
Brad Pitt Tom Cruise Johnny Depp Leonardo DiCaprio and Harrison Ford have never won Oscars as actors.
South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut only uses the f-word 199 times. Fuckers.
"Apollo 13" "Armageddon" and "Around the World in 80 Days" are among the movies NASA keeps aboard the International Space Station.
Michael Myers mask in Halloween is just a Captain Kirk mask altered slightly and painted white.
Some Wookie suits were made from human hair.
Cameron Diaz broke her nose in a surfing accident in Hawaii on her birthday in 2003.
The Russians made a movie version of The Hobbit in 1985 and it’s available on YouTube.
Joss Whedon co-wrote Toy Story. The character Rex the dinosaur was among his contributions to the film.
Orson Welles (Citizen Kane) voiced Unicron in The Transformers Movie (1986), his penultimate film role.
Marc Okrand, who created the Klingon and Vulcan languages for Star Trek, create an entire Atlantean language for Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
In the original script "Rocky" ended with Rocky throwing the fight and opening a pet store for Adrian with the money he made.
The first use of animatronics was the robin that whistles a duet with Julie Andrews in Mary Poppins. A series of wires going up her dress were used to animate the bird. Its movements were so realistic that critics were baffled as to how it worked exactly.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover