An excerpt from Donald Kaufman's script for The Three can be found in the end credits to Adaptation.
Katy Perry‘s cat’s name is Kitty Purry.
When Charlie Chaplin received his honorary Oscar he got a 12-minute standing ovation the longest in Oscar history.
Saw was filmed in 18 days
In the original script "Rocky" ended with Rocky throwing the fight and opening a pet store for Adrian with the money he made.
Charlie Chaplin made his movie mocking Hitler with his own money because Hollywood was afraid of losing money if they took a stand.
The Russians made a movie version of The Hobbit in 1985 and it’s available on YouTube.
Lady Gaga has more Facebook fans than Barack Obama and Justin Bieber!
Those who own the DVD of Dodgeball will be aware that the happy-go-lucky finale full of lesbians and treasure may well have ended on more of a bleak note, simply cutting as Ben Stiller's White Goodman connects a ball right in Vince Vaughn's oversized face.
Pixie Lott was voted as No. 31 of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World by FHM.
The Movie "Paranormal Activity" cost less than $15 000 to make but grossed over $193 000 000.
If you made it to the end of I Am Legend you'll have been treated to Will Smith going kablooey (along with the point of Matheson's novel). In a surprising reversal of the usual 'let the hero survive' approach, an alt scene saw Neville survive.
Nathan Sykes from The Wanted used to have a rabbit called Pikachu when he was younger.
The first use of animatronics was the robin that whistles a duet with Julie Andrews in Mary Poppins. A series of wires going up her dress were used to animate the bird. Its movements were so realistic that critics were baffled as to how it worked exactly.
Within’ three days, The Hunger Games became the highest grossing film for Lionsgate Movies.
Demi Lovato has been preforming since the age of 5.
While Pixar was working on Toy Story 2, an employee accidentally ran a Unix command that deleted all the work they had done on the film. Luckily, one pregnant animator had a copy of the data on her home computer so she could work on the movie while caring for her new baby.
Among Patrick Bateman's neighbours in the novel of American Psycho is one Tom Cruise (see also #66)
The name of the band isn't mentioned once in The Beatles' first feature, A Hard Day's Night.
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Cruise? Cusack? Carrey? Depp? All were considered for the part of the hooky playing teen.
The author of the Mary Poppins books was not a fan of the film adaption of her books. She spent most of the premiere in tears and refused to let Disney adapt the rest of the series.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more