The "No Animals Were Harmed" moniker on movies only applies while film is actually recording.
Brad Pitt is a supporter of same-sex marriage.
The dinosaur noises in the "Jurassic Park" movie were made from recordings of tortoise sex.
According to a study on Academy Award speeches Steven Spielberg has been thanked more than God.
Daniel Craig is the first actor to play James Bond that was born after the series began.
There are 106 people named Harry Potter in the U.S. according to the Census Bureau.
The bridge blown up by Eli Wallach and Clint Eastwood in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly was prematurely detonated by a Spanish Army Captain. Upon learning of his mistake the Captain ordered his troops to rebuild the bridge, only for it to suffer another explosion once complete.
The Russians made a movie version of The Hobbit in 1985 and it’s available on YouTube.
Taylor Swift had her first kiss at age 15.
The childish snickering during The Usual Suspects iconic line-up was genuine, caused by Benicio Del Toro's persistent flatulence.
Fantasia (1940) was originally a short called The Sorcerers Apprentice, but Walt Disney overspent on the score and decided to make it feature length film rather than waste money.
Sean William Scott, famous for his role of Stifler in American Pie, can play the guitar.
Elvis Presley’s daughter, Lisa Marie, became the wife of Michael Jackson on May 26, 1994 but they divorced after 4 years.
In the original script "Rocky" ended with Rocky throwing the fight and opening a pet store for Adrian with the money he made.
Scarlett Johansson voiced Mandy in the Spongebob Movie.
That means that Tangled cost more to make than James Cameron’s Avatar.
Frozen is the first animated Disney film directed by a woman.
The poop in Trainspotting was made from chocolate. Yummy.
In Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo.
The carpet in The Shining and the second floor of Sid’s house in Toy Story are almost identical.
The first use of animatronics was the robin that whistles a duet with Julie Andrews in Mary Poppins. A series of wires going up her dress were used to animate the bird. Its movements were so realistic that critics were baffled as to how it worked exactly.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more