The charcoal drawing of Kate Winslet in James Cameron’s, Titanic was actually drawn by James Cameron.
Sigourney Weaver actually made that ‘impossible’ basketball shot in, Aliens: Resurrection.
Walt Disney received one regular Oscar statue and seven smaller statues when Snow White and the Seven Dwarves won an honorary Academy Award.
An original ending for the classic serial killer film Seven saw Detective Somerset (Morgan Freeman) shooting John Doe (Kevin Spacey). This was followed with the cringeworthy kiss off line, “I'm retiring”. In a move that may well re-establish your faith in a God the scene was storyboarded but never filmed.
Yoda from Star Wars was modeled after the appearance of Albert Einstein.
The name Mulan uses while disguised as a man – Fa Ping – is a pun on the Chinese term for “eye candy.”
The Postman, Costner's second jaunt to a post-apocalyptic world, holds the 8th spot on the biggest flops losing $62m.
George Lucas originally wanted to be a race car driver, but an accident just before his high school graduation changed his mind.
The dinosaur noises in the "Jurassic Park" movie were made from recordings of tortoise sex.
Orson Welles (Citizen Kane) voiced Unicron in The Transformers Movie (1986), his penultimate film role.
Like Facebook, Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article 'The'. Much cleaner without it.
The first use of double tracking in music was in Cinderella. Walt Disney asked the singer Ilene Woods if she could sing harmonies to herself. The technique has become a staple in the music industry.
Bender from Futurama was named after John Bender from The Breakfast Club.
When filming Chinatown Jack Nicholson was dating Anjelica Huston, the daughter of his screen nemesis John Huston. She visited the set on the day that her father's character asked Nicolson's Jake Gittes, “Did you sleep with my daughter?”. Awkward.
Wayne Rooney was only sixteen years old when he first played for Everton.
Daniel Radcliffe who played Harry Potter was allergic to Harry Potter glasses.
The ‘Bong’ sound/musical cue in Inception is actually the song Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien by Edith Piaf slowed down.
The film "Birdman" was shot in just 30 days.
Lady Gaga wrote Born This Way in 10 minutes.
The script of the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" took just 6 days to write.
Niall Horan is a big fan of Justin Bieber, he screamed when Justin followed him on Twitter.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)