Marc Okrand, who created the Klingon and Vulcan languages for Star Trek, create an entire Atlantean language for Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
Ron Jeremy, the pornstar was an extra in Ghostbusters.
The production of Disney's film Tangled was more expensive than Avatar's production.
William Goldman’s original script title for Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid was The Sundance Kid and Butch Cassidy. The names were reversed when Paul Newman took on the role of Butch
The ornaments that Marv steps on in Home Alone are actually candy
The movie "Little Miss Sunshine" was partially inspired by a quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger saying: "If there's one thing in this world I despise it's losers."
There is a sound effect called the Wilhelm Scream that has been used in over 200 movies and TV shows since 1951.
Peter Ostrum, Charlie from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, never acted in another movie after that and is now a veterinarian.
Before being an actor Bruce Willis worked as a private investigator.
The names of the main characters in Frozen sound out the name of the author of the original story the movie is based on. Hans, Kristoff, Anna, Sven = Hans Christian Andersen.
Disney once hired 11 little people to dress up as Pinocchio and greet children. After being left with an entire day’s worth of food and wine, the actors ended up naked and screaming obscenities at the crowd at the film’s premiere by mid-afternoon.
Speaking of stunts, Alan Rickman was dropped a second early to get his true reaction to falling from the Nakatomi Plaza in Die Hard.
Like Facebook, Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article 'The'. Much cleaner without it.
Frank Oz was the voice for Yoda, Miss Piggy and Cookie Monster.
Harry Potter's author J.K. Rowling lost her billionaire status because she donated so much of her money to charity.
Cher Lloyd’s sister (Josie) does not like Cher’s song ‘Swagger Jagger’.
In Iron Man/Avengers, J.A.R.V.I.S is an acronym for “Just A Rather Very Intelligent System.”
Steven Spielberg declined to direct the Harry Potter movies and said "It's just like withdrawing a billion dollars and putting it into your personal bank accounts. There's no challenge."
The ring Ben Affleck gave to Jennifer Lopez was worth $1.2 million.
Homer Simpson’s birthday is 12th May 1956.
Bruce Lee was so fast they actually had to run his films slower so you can see his moves.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover