Play It, Sam? Dooley Wilson, Sam in Casablanca, was a professional drummer who couldn't play the piano. He simply mimed along, copying an offscreen pianist.
Homer Simpson’s birthday is 12th May 1956.
On the set of one of the Pirates of the Carribbean films, Johnny Depp spent £40,000 on 500 coats for the cast and crew.
The “asante sana squash banana” song that Rafiki sings in The Lion King is an old nursery rhyme in Swahili.
Sean Connery wore a toupee in all of the James Bond movies because he started balding at age 21.
The Harry Potter series were the most banned books of the century in the U.S.
That means that Tangled cost more to make than James Cameron’s Avatar.
South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut only uses the f-word 199 times. Fuckers.
The movie industry relocated from New York to LA to escape from Thomas Edison's patents.
Marc Okrand, who created the Klingon and Vulcan languages for Star Trek, create an entire Atlantean language for Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
Peter Ostrum, Charlie from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, never acted in another movie after that and is now a veterinarian.
Rowan Atkinson has a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
Sulley from Monsters, Inc. originally had tentacles instead of legs. They were changed because it was thought tentacles would be distracting. The second version of the character was designed with legs, but no arms.
The original cut of The Wolf of Wallstreet had over four hours worth of content so had to be cut further.
Wayne Rooney was only sixteen years old when he first played for Everton.
After a slew of drug related offences, Robert Downey Jr. was a semi-blacklisted celebrity until Kiss Kiss Bang Bang reignited his career
Movie trailers used to play after the film.
The ring Ben Affleck gave to Jennifer Lopez was worth $1.2 million.
Saw was filmed in 18 days
Dan Akroyd's original script for Ghostbusters was set in a future where Ghostbusters were everyday figures of society like paramedics and firemen.
Matthew Fox’s (AKA Jack Sheppard from LOST) birthday is 14th July.
- Intelligently heat and cool your home
- Wireless control with your smartphone
- Regulate airflow in rooms that are too hot, too cold, or not in use
- Keen Home Smart Bridge required for operation
- Simple 7 day, 3 button programmable timer
- Unique design provides mounting on floor, ceiling, and walls
- Removable timer module for easy programming and battery installation
- Low battery alert
- Heavy-duty construction
- 16" x 8" - 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Vent
- FEMA-Accepted, ICC-ES Certified
- Certified For 200 sq. ft. of Flood Coverage
- 8.34 R Value
- 15 Year Warranty With Product Registration