As a child, Johnny Depp was allergic to chocolate.
It would take about 9.4 million balloons to lift Carl’s house in Up.
James Cameron was homeless when writing the movie "The Terminator " and sold the rights for US$1 on the condition he could direct it.
P!nk’s real name is Alecia Beth Moore.
Arnold Schwarzenegger was paid approximately $21,429 for every one of the 700 words he said in, Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
It’s claimed that Woody’s full name is Woody Pride. It’s never actually been mentioned in any of the movies.
The actor who did the voice for Bambi as a young boy, Donnie Dunagan, went on to become the youngest drill instructor in Marines history. Technically, Bambi served three tours in Vietnam.
Disney’s Robin Hood has loads of recycled animation from The Jungle Book, The Aristocats, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, and other previous Disney films.
The Disney songwriter Robert Sherman, who helped write “It’s a Small World After All” and the Mary Poppins soundtrack, was one of the officers who led the first American troops into Dachau during World War II.
The name of the band isn't mentioned once in The Beatles' first feature, A Hard Day's Night.
United Artists offered Stallone up to US$340 000 to sell them the rights to the screenplay of Rocky if he agreed to not star in the movie. He refused.
Like Facebook, Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article 'The'. Much cleaner without it.
Demi Lovato has been preforming since the age of 5.
Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn failed his driving test eight times.
The names of the main characters in Frozen sound out the name of the author of the original story the movie is based on. Hans, Kristoff, Anna, Sven = Hans Christian Andersen.
George Lucas' dog was named Indiana.
Rowan Atkinson has a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
The production of Disney's film Tangled was more expensive than Avatar's production.
Disney turned down the chance to make Back to the Future claiming the mother/son relationship was too risqué.
The Edinburgh Trader from Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest sank off the coast of North Carolina during Hurricane Sandy.
Jaden Smith’s middle names are Christopher and Syre.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.