In a 2003 poll in Empire magazine, Dick Van Dyke’s Cockney accent in Mary Poppins came in second in a list of the worst accents.
Arnold Schwarzenegger was paid approximately $21,429 for every one of the 700 words he said in, Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
29 days after the Titanic sank a movie about it was released. It featured an actress who was actually on the Titanic and survived.
Actor Sean Bean has died on 32% of his movies the highest percentage of any living actor of note.
Frank Oz was the voice for Yoda, Miss Piggy and Cookie Monster.
As a child, Johnny Depp was allergic to chocolate.
Fox passed on The Watchmen because they thought the script was “one of the most unintelligible pieces of shit they had read in years.
It’s claimed that Woody’s full name is Woody Pride. It’s never actually been mentioned in any of the movies.
The movie "Borat" was a huge hit in Israel in part because Borat's "Kazakh" lines were all actually in Hebrew.
When filming My Left Foot, Daniel Day-Lewis had to be lifted around the set and spoon fed as he would never leave his wheelchair.
Harry Potter books were translated from British to American English.
Justin Bieber weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces when he was born.
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End is the most expensive film ever made.
On 9th August 2012, Max George from The Wanted swam with sharks in Australia.
Jennifer Lopez was the first actress to have a movie and an album hit number one in the same week.
The word “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” actually predates its use in Mary Poppins.
Bruno Mars‘ real name is Peter Gene Hernandez.
Walt Disney refused to allow Alfred Hitchcock to film at Disneyland in the early 1960s because he had made “that disgusting movie Psycho.”
Years before Hit-Girl caused Daily Mail readers heads to explode with the use of the C-word, its first outing in Hollywood was in Carnal Knowledge. Jack Nicolson's character Jonathan utters the impressively eloquent line, “Answer me, you ball-busting, castrating, son of a cunt bitch!”. The actor would later call Nurse Ratched, “something of a cunt” in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
Pornstar Asia Carrera plays the flatmate of Tara Reid in Logjammin’, the film within the film in The Big Lebowski.
106-year-old Manoel de Oliveira was the oldest active film director until 2015. He began making movies during the silent era.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover