Time Travel depictions in films and TV are banned in China.
Bob Dylan took his stage name from Welsh poet Dylan Thomas.
Nelson Mandela has a cameo in the 1992 movie "Malcolm X" as a teacher reciting one of the civil rights activist's speeches.
The Disney songwriter Robert Sherman, who helped write “It’s a Small World After All” and the Mary Poppins soundtrack, was one of the officers who led the first American troops into Dachau during World War II.
Peter Ostrum, Charlie from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, never acted in another movie after that and is now a veterinarian.
Despite smoking in numerous films Clint Eastwood has never smoked habitually.
Niall Horan from One Direction admits to masturbating on the tour bus. He describes it as ‘relieving tour bus boredom’.
When filming Chinatown Jack Nicholson was dating Anjelica Huston, the daughter of his screen nemesis John Huston. She visited the set on the day that her father's character asked Nicolson's Jake Gittes, “Did you sleep with my daughter?”. Awkward.
In 1982, Spileberg's kids classic stayed in the US top ten for ten months.
The childish snickering during The Usual Suspects iconic line-up was genuine, caused by Benicio Del Toro's persistent flatulence.
The Emperor’s New Groove was originally a much more serious and dramatic film called Kingdom of the Sun.
Harry Potter and author JK Rowling share the same birthday.
Young Ellie from Up is voiced by the daughter of the director, Ellie Docter.
The time traveling machine in the movie "Back to the Future" was originally supposed to be a refrigerator.
Emma Watson attends dance class for; Modern, Break-dance, body-popping and street dance.
An excerpt from Donald Kaufman's script for The Three can be found in the end credits to Adaptation.
Viggo Mortensen had no intention of working on The Lord of the Rings until his son begged him to do it.
On 20 January 1982, Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a bat, thinking it was only a rubber one.
Walt Disney received one regular Oscar statue and seven smaller statues when Snow White and the Seven Dwarves won an honorary Academy Award.
The name of the band isn't mentioned once in The Beatles' first feature, A Hard Day's Night.
Taylor Swift had her first kiss at age 15.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.