"Gone with the Wind" is the highest grossing movie of all time when adjusted for inflation.
Real life pornstar Asia Carrera plays the flatmate of Tara Reid in Logjammin', the film within the film in The Big Lebowski. We're still unsure if she gets her cable fixed.
Jim Caviezel was struck by lightening while he was on the cross in, Passion of the Christ.
For all the talk of John Carter's $200m write-off, the worldwide box office is slowly catching up with the budget. Disney can't say the same for 2011's Mars Needs Moms which ended with a gulf of $112m between costs and ticket sales. Note to Disney: keep away from the red planet.
Britney Spears has guest-starred on sitcoms How I Met Your Mother and Will & Grace.
James Caan improvised the, now immortal, phrase “Bada-Bing” on the set of The Godfather.
To thank Robin Williams for his work on Aladdin, Disney sent him a late Pablo Picasso painting.
Matt Damon had to lose 40 pounds for the movie Courage Under Fire.
The character Sid from Toy Story is said to have made an appearance in Toy Story 3. He’s the garbage man.
Emma Watson attends dance class for; Modern, Break-dance, body-popping and street dance.
Kanye (West) means “the only one” in Swahili.
In Saving Private Ryan, all of the main cast were given basic military training except Matt Damon, in the hope that the cast would build a resentment towards him necessary for the role.
Dick Van Dyke’s accent coach during Mary Poppins was Irish, and according to Van Dyke, “didn’t do an accent any better than I did.”
A hyena biologist sued Disney for portraying hyenas as villains in The Lion King.
The Horse Head used in the movie "The Godfather" was real.
There's a 20 year age gap between Sam Neill and Laura Dern in Jurassic Park, with Laura aged only 26 during filming.
In Raiders of the Lost Ark, when Indy shoots the Arab swordsman, he was originally meant to fight him, but Harrison Ford was too ill to fight ‘properly.’
Demi Moore was cross-eyed as a child and wore an eye patch until her vision was corrected after two operations.
Each frame of the CGI scenes in James Cameron’s, Avatar (1/24 of a second) took an average of 47 hours to render.
Steven Spielberg completed his degree course 33 years after dropping out by submitting Schindler's List as his final project.
Harry Potter books were translated from British to American English.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.