Quentin Tarentino was originally going to use the song Wise Man by Frank Ocean in Django Unchained but chose not to
The real Frank Abagnale Jr. appears in Catch Me If You Can as the French policeman who arrests Leo.
The first use of animatronics was the robin that whistles a duet with Julie Andrews in Mary Poppins. A series of wires going up her dress were used to animate the bird. Its movements were so realistic that critics were baffled as to how it worked exactly.
In the Stephen King novella for The Shawshank Redemption, Morgan Freeman's Red is described as a white Irishman. The script sees Red sarcastically quip, “Maybe it's cause I'm Irish” as a nod to the change.
When Harry Met Sally: Meg Ryan laughed at the Pecan Pie improv and looked at the director who told her to keep going.
Marc Okrand, who created the Klingon and Vulcan languages for Star Trek, create an entire Atlantean language for Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
Adjusted for inflation, all of the 12(!) Friday the 13th movies made more than the Saw series domestically, making Jason Voorhees the North American blood and guts box office champ.
James Woods fired his agent upon learning – after the movie was shot – that Quentin Tarantino wanted him for a part in Reservoir Dogs.
Those who own the DVD of Dodgeball will be aware that the happy-go-lucky finale full of lesbians and treasure may well have ended on more of a bleak note, simply cutting as Ben Stiller's White Goodman connects a ball right in Vince Vaughn's oversized face.
Actor Sean Bean has died on 32% of his movies the highest percentage of any living actor of note.
After watching Star Wars James Cameron decided to quit his job as a truck driver to enter the film industry.
The F-word is used 265 times in the movie Pulp Fiction.
Sigourney Weaver actually made that ‘impossible’ basketball shot in, Aliens: Resurrection.
Frozen is the first animated Disney film directed by a woman.
Morgan Freeman didn't appear in a movie until age 34 and didn't get a big role until he was 52 with Driving Miss Daisy and Glory.
The whole Harry Potter series contains 199 chapters 4 224 pages and 1 090 739 words and has been made into 19 hours and 39 minutes of film.
Peter O’Toole was nominated for eight performance Oscars and didn’t win a single one.
In a 2003 poll in Empire magazine, Dick Van Dyke’s Cockney accent in Mary Poppins came in second in a list of the worst accents.
Godzilla was only seen for about 8 minutes in the 2014 film "Godzilla".
Paranormal Activity cost $15000 to make and has grossed $210 million so far.
Nicki Minaj is acrophobic, meaning she is afraid of heights.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.