Brad Pitt Tom Cruise Johnny Depp Leonardo DiCaprio and Harrison Ford have never won Oscars as actors.
"Gone with the Wind" is the highest grossing movie of all time when adjusted for inflation.
The Alien series has a continuing obsession with alphabetising their androids chronologically. Ash, Bishop, Call. Could Michael Fassbender's David be an android in the upcoming Prometheus? SPOILER ALERT Yes. Although as it's a prequel it should really be Zeus or Zola or Zebedee.
The “asante sana squash banana” song that Rafiki sings in The Lion King is an old nursery rhyme in Swahili.
When Harry Met Sally: Meg Ryan laughed at the Pecan Pie improv and looked at the director who told her to keep going.
Harry Potter books were translated from British to American English.
Disney turned down the chance to make Back to the Future claiming the mother/son relationship was too risqué.
Boo’s real name is Mary.
Over 90% of American movies made before 1929 are lost no copies are known to exist.
Before Stanley Kubrick came on-board for A Clockwork Orange writer Anthony Burgess considered selling the movie rights to Mick Jagger with the intention of Jagger playing Alex and the rest of the Stones playing the other Droogs. Keef with eyeliner? Don't be silly.
Bob Dylan took his stage name from Welsh poet Dylan Thomas.
The character Sid from Toy Story is said to have made an appearance in Toy Story 3. He’s the garbage man.
The ‘Bong’ sound/musical cue in Inception is actually the song Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien by Edith Piaf slowed down.
Pixar’s, UP was the first ever animated film and 3D film to open the Cannes Film Festival.
It would take about 9.4 million balloons to lift Carl’s house in Up.
Britney Spears has guest-starred on sitcoms How I Met Your Mother and Will & Grace.
Dirk Diggler's penis in Boogie Nights measured 13 inches, half an inch more than its inspiration, John Holmes. Michael Fassbender's wang has yet to be measured. Except, presumably, by Michael Fassbender.
Like Facebook, Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article 'The'. Much cleaner without it.
Among Patrick Bateman's neighbours in the novel of American Psycho is one Tom Cruise (see also #66)
Mickey Mouse, Goofy, and Donald Duck can all be seen making a brief cameo in The Little Mermaid.
Sharlto Copley had not acted professionally before District 9 and had no intention of pursuing acting.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover