Sylvester Stallone was so poor he had to sell his dog for $50. A week later he sold the script for Rocky and bought him back for $3 000.
Time Travel depictions in films and TV are banned in China.
Cher Lloyd is a huge fan of Ed Sheeran, and even has his phone number.
Fox passed on The Watchmen because they thought the script was “one of the most unintelligible pieces of shit they had read in years.
Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was also the voice of Shredder from the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon.
Kanye (West) means “the only one” in Swahili.
Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn called Irreversible director Gasper Noe midshoot for advice on how to successfully shoot a 'head smashing' scene.
Among Patrick Bateman's neighbours in the novel of American Psycho is one Tom Cruise (see also #66)
In an early draft of the Who Framed Roger Rabbit? script, Judge Doom was revealed to be the hunter who shot and killed Bambi’s mother.
Dirk Diggler's penis in Boogie Nights measured 13 inches, half an inch more than its inspiration, John Holmes. Michael Fassbender's wang has yet to be measured. Except, presumably, by Michael Fassbender.
Ever the bastard, David Fincher asked a stuntman to fall down the stairs 12 times in Fight Club for the fight between Norton and Pitt. He used the first take.
Harry Styles and Justin Bieber can juggle.
Over 500 girls have been named Hermione since the first 'Harry Potter' movie came out.
Django Unchained is the first time in 16 years that Leonardo DiCaprio didn’t get the top billing.
Nicki Minaj’s full name is Onika Tanya Maraj.
Harry Potter and author JK Rowling share the same birthday.
Zac Efron has confessed to being “star struck” by the stunning Angelina Jolie.
The Harry Potter series were the most banned books of the century in the U.S.
Joss Whedon co-wrote Toy Story. The character Rex the dinosaur was among his contributions to the film.
The original cut of The Wolf of Wallstreet had over four hours worth of content so had to be cut further.
An excerpt from Donald Kaufman's script for The Three can be found in the end credits to Adaptation.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.