Tim Allen was a convicted drug dealer before becoming famous.
Robert Downey Jr. claims that Burger King saved his life from his drug addiction.
Stanley Kubrick would reportedly call Stephen King at 3am to ask him questions about The Shining. According to King, one famous exchange had the director ask the author, “Do you believe in God?”. When he replied in the affirmative Kubrick yelled “I knew it!” and slammed the phone down.
Aladdin’s appearance was almost based on Michael J. Fox, but was later changed and modeled after Tom Cruise.
A hyena biologist sued Disney for portraying hyenas as villains in The Lion King.
A different denouement for Die Hard with a Vengeance saw McClane turning the tables, so to speak, on Simon Gruber giving him a series of riddles to solve. The face off eventually ended with Gruber blowing himself away with a rocket launcher after the New York cop tricks him into thinking it's pointed the wrong way. Daft.
Tom Cruise earned $75 Million for his role in Mission Impossible 2.
Tobey Maguire who played the character Spiderman, had a fear of heights!
In 1994, during one famous lunch at Pixar, filmmakers John Lasseter, Pete Docter and Joe Ranft came up with ideas that would eventually become A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, Monster Inc. and Wall-E. We'll have what they're having.
As a child, Johnny Depp was allergic to chocolate.
29 days after the Titanic sank a movie about it was released. It featured an actress who was actually on the Titanic and survived.
The word "mafia" is never mentioned in the film version of The Godfather because the actual mafia demanded it.
Francis Ford Coppola would read passages of Heart of Darkness to Marlon Brando on the fractious set of Apocalypse Now after learning the actor had never read the source material.
The cheque The Dude fills out at Ralph's in The Big Lebowski is dated September 11th 1991. On the supermarket TV George Bush Sr. calls out Saddam Hussein over the invasion of Kuwait.
Harry Potter's author J.K. Rowling lost her billionaire status because she donated so much of her money to charity.
The dinosaur noises in the "Jurassic Park" movie were made from recordings of tortoise sex.
To thank Robin Williams for his work on Aladdin, Disney sent him a late Pablo Picasso painting.
Steven Spielberg declined to direct the Harry Potter movies and said "It's just like withdrawing a billion dollars and putting it into your personal bank accounts. There's no challenge."
South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut only uses the f-word 199 times. Fuckers.
Samuel L. Jackson has said "motherf*cker" 171 times in 27 different movies.
If the events of Finding Nemo actually happened, and Nemo’s mother and siblings got eaten, Nemo’s father would have developed female sex organs and bred with Nemo.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover