After watching Star Wars James Cameron decided to quit his job as a truck driver to enter the film industry.
Christoph Waltz, the man who won an Oscar for playing the Jew Hunter in Inglorious Basterds, has a son who is a rabbi.
Nelson Mandela has a cameo in the 1992 movie "Malcolm X" as a teacher reciting one of the civil rights activist's speeches.
Tangled is the second-most expensive movie ever made.
Morgan Freeman didn't appear in a movie until age 34 and didn't get a big role until he was 52 with Driving Miss Daisy and Glory.
The name of the band isn't mentioned once in The Beatles' first feature, A Hard Day's Night.
Jurassic Park Pulp Fiction Forrest Gump and The Shawshank Redemption were all in theatres at the same time in October of 1994.
Kelly Rowland names Whitney Houston as her biggest influence growing up.
The "No Animals Were Harmed" moniker on movies only applies while film is actually recording.
The ring Ben Affleck gave to Jennifer Lopez was worth $1.2 million.
The Horse Head used in the movie "The Godfather" was real.
The name Mulan uses while disguised as a man – Fa Ping – is a pun on the Chinese term for “eye candy.”
Development of Wreck-It Ralph started in the 1980s. The film was almost called High Score and Joe Jump.
The script of the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" took just 6 days to write.
Michael Myers mask in Halloween is just a Captain Kirk mask altered slightly and painted white.
There are 106 people named Harry Potter in the U.S. according to the Census Bureau.
Chuck Norris’ first name is actually Carlos.
The word “Nigger” is said exactly 113 times in Quentin Tarantino’s, Django Unchained.
The original cut of The Wolf of Wallstreet had over four hours worth of content so had to be cut further.
James Caan improvised the, now immortal, phrase “Bada-Bing” on the set of The Godfather.
Worldwide ticket sales for the Saw franchise put it at just shy of a billion dollars, making it the highest earning horror franchise globally.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more