The average person takes 183 755 600 steps in a lifetime.
Floating cities above the clouds of Venus may be our best bet for becoming a two-planet species. Conditions there are so similar to Earth a human wouldn't need a pressurized suit the gravity is similar and transit times are shorter than to Mars.
Cuba is the only island in the Caribbean to have a railroad.
On August 10 2015 NASA astronauts ate food that had been grown in space for the first time.
In Japan there's a building with a highway passing through it.
It takes 12 000 head of cattle to produce one pound of adrenaline.
1 in 8 Americans has worked at a McDonalds restaurant.
Austrian physicist Friedrich Hasenohrl published the basic equation E = mc2 a year before Einstein did.
Later school start times improve sleep and daytime functioning in adolescents a study says.
There are more TVs in the U.S. than people in the U.K.
At a jet plane’s speed of 1 000 km (620mi) per hour the length of the plane becomes one atom shorter than its original length.
No one knows who invented the fire hydrant because its patent was burned in a fire.
First marriages that end in a divorce usually last approximately 8 years.
40 000 U.S. women might be allergic to male ejaculate.
Vending machines kill 13 people per year.
1.2 million women have an abortion in the U.S.every year.
A single cigarette contains over 4 800 chemicals 69 of which are known to cause cancer.
Apple sold 340 000 iPhones per day in 2012.
Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every 2 weeks otherwise it will digest itself.
Pope Paul VI claimed that animals can go to heaven.
Google owns many domains to cover mistypes such as: Gooogle Gogle Googel and even 466453.
The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” uses every letter of the alphabet.
It is believed that sharks first appeared 420 million years ago.
The Wat Pa Maha Chedi Kaew temple in Thailand was constructed with 1 million bottles of Heineken and a local beer.
In professional shooting Alcohol is considered to be a performance-enhancing drug because it relaxes you and slows your heart rate enough to give you an edge.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee’s head and 2 larger ones in front.
In Greek mythology it was believed that redheads turn into vampires when they die.
There's a 9/11 Memorial in Israel constructed of steel from the remains of the WTC.
There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat though it may feel uncomfortable.
If you live in the U.S. you're never more than 115 miles (185 KM) away from a McDonald's.
For Valentine's Day a poll found men spend an average of US$154 on fiances while they spend US$136 on wives.
Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
Anne Frank was posthumously baptized "by proxy" into Mormonism at least 9 times.
Cats have three eyelids.
Facebook earns an average of US$5.85 from every U.S. user.
89%of people in Sweden speak English.
Your brain uses 20% of the total oxygen and blood in your body.
Facebook tracks which sites you visit even AFTER you have signed out.
It is illegal for U.S. citizens to eat penguins.
There's a bar in Ireland that opened in the year 900 A.D. and is still operational. It's called "Sean's Bar".
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.