The chemical elements that make up your body are worth around US$160.
Coffee is most effective if consumed between 9:30 am and 11:30 am.
13 of the 20 most polluted cities in world are just in India.
A woman's risk of breast cancer approximately doubles if she has a first-degree relative (mother sister daughter) who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
The average person in France sleeps 8.83 hours per day the most in the developed world.
New Yorkers drink almost 7 times more coffee than other cities in the US.
Krusty the Clown was originally created to be Homer's secret identity.
Charles Darwin Ate Every Animal He Discovered.
A city in Texas renamed itself to "DISH Texas" in order to receive free Dish Satellite service for 10 years.
Americans on the average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
The mortality rate for abortions in the U.S. is 0.67 per 100 000 procedures. For colonoscopies is about 20 per 100 000 procedures.
Edward VIII King of the UK in 1936 was a Nazi sympathiser and later argued that bombing England could bring peace by ending WW2.
About 20 million Americans live in mobile homes.
Nelson Mandela Pope John Paul II and Whoopi Goldberg are Honorary Harlem Globetrotters.
There are more life forms living on your skin than there are people on the planet.
Before Bill Nye became "The Science Guy " he was a stand-up comedian.
There are about 30 million dead people on Facebook.
The U.S. has 115 000 janitors 83 000 bartenders and 323 000 restaurant servers with bachelor's degrees.
Golf courses cover 4% of North America.
Until 1994 world maps and globes sold in Albania only had Albania on them.
In 1969 NASA possessed the technology to land on the moon but not the technology to fake the moon landings.
The Earth's magnetic field has been steadily weakening over the past 180 years specially around Brazil and Argentina.
Christian Atheists believe in the teachings of Christ but not that they were divinely inspired. They see Jesus as a humanitarian and philosopher rather than the "son of God."
China has the most goats in the world, they have over 170 Million.
The late King Olav V of Norway used public transportation and always paid the tickets.
Organised commercial bungee jumping first began in New Zealand in the 1980s.
Harry Potter's author J.K. Rowling lost her billionaire status because she donated so much of her money to charity.
Many fish species are known to change sex during the course of their lives.
India's Hindu calendar has 6 seasons: spring summer monsoon autumn winter and prevernal.
At age 10 Mussolini was expelled from a religious boarding school in Italy for stabbing a classmate in the hand.
When George Washington was elected president no one knew what to call him. No other nation had ever elected a president.
On one episode of "Price Is Right " an elephant was offered as a "bonus prize." The contestant won insisted on the prize and a live elephant from Kenya had to be delivered to him.
Fish can drown in water.
Women who snore during pregnancy are more likely to have smaller babies according to a study.
Nelson Mandela and Muammar Gaddafi were close friends.
In England, in the 1880’s, “Pants” was considered a dirty word.
Agrizoophobia is the fear of wild animals.
"Science" and "shit" both come from the ancient word "skheid " meaning to "separate" or "divide."
The number of H2O molecules in 10 drops of water are equal to the number of all the stars in the universe.
English words "I" "we" "two" and "three" are amongthe most ancient from thousands of years.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products