Almost no one is foolish enough to imagine that he automatically deserves great success in any field of activity yet almost everyone believes that he automatically deserves success in marriage. - Sydney J. Harris
The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success. - Paramahansa Yogananda
"Whatever success I've had, I always like to top it." - Bernie Mac
Before watching Video, Read About…
Avoid Jokes that Some Might Find: Inappropriate or Offensive Making jokes can endear others to you. However, making offensive or inappropriate jokes can permanently eliminate you from the running for upper management jobs. Next time you go to make a joke, think twice about your audience; and don’t do it if you think it might offend someone.
Make Yourself Known at Conferences: In addition to making yourself known within the company, make yourself known outside of the company. Go to the relevant conferences for workers in your industry; and try to make a reasonable showing, so that people remember your name.
Observe Successful Relationships and Emulate Them: If you and your spouse have friends who have successful friendships or romantic relationships, observe them and copy their approach. Emulate the things that work well in the relationships—and yours may improve, too.
Don’t Be an Apple-Polisher: Most bosses will appreciate it if you are kind and respectful to them, but if you go out of your way to suck up to them, it will usually be perceived poorly. Instead of respecting you, they will see you as someone they cannot trust for a straight answer.
Diet and Exercise is Important: Regardless of whatever else is going on in your life, proper diet and exercise is something the successful never stray too far from. They know that a healthy body is an important supporting pillar of a healthy mind.
Learn to Deal with and Overcome Stress: In business, stress is inevitable. Competition is everywhere; and it isn’t always obvious what you should do in order to win. If you want to be successful, you have to learn how to cope with stress; and how to prevent it from dragging you down.
Be a Good Listener in Relationships: In relationships, it is vital that you have someone who you can vent to and with whom you can be completely honest. Additionally, it is vital that you be that same person for your partner.
Make Friends and Allies: When it comes to being successful in the workplace, few things are more important than having a group of friends and allies who can say good things about you to the higher-ups. So make an effort to be social, make friends, and have lunch with your co-workers.
Don’t Dwell on the Past: It’s impossible to go throughout a career without hitting a number of bumps in the road. No matter how hard you try, no matter how thoughtful you are, you are bound to hit snags in the road. And when you do hit those snags, your reaction to them will forever influence your capacity for success. You can either learn from them, move on, and continue on your career; or you can harp on them for weeks, months, or even years—allowing them to drag you down at every step of the way. No matter how bad your failure was, it’s over. All you can do now is work carefully to improve your future prospects.
Watch Video: Episode 6 | Advice From The Most Successful People On The Planet | Failure Is The Starting Point |
(via YouTube)The will to persevere is often the difference between failure and success. - David Sarnoff
You always pass failure on your way to success. - Mickey Rooney
"It's nice, being brought up with no money at all. It's just not how I measure success, so that makes it a bunch easier." - Bode Miller
"From success you get a lot of things, but not that great inside thing that love brings you." - Samuel Goldwyn
"I want to make sure I don't interfere with the success of that team next year. I don't see any way I could go to practice like most of 'em do, and not hurt the team. I'd go nuts if I tried doing that." - Bear Bryant
"The battle of life is, in most cases, fought uphill and to win it without a struggle were perhaps to win it without honor. If there were no difficulties there would be no success if there were nothing to struggle for, there would be nothing to be achieved." - Samuel Smiles
Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. - Dale Carnegie
"Once you have a lot of success, you become a target in many ways." - Jennifer Lopez
"In the United States there's a Puritan ethic and a mythology of success. He who is successful is good. In Latin countries, in Catholic countries, a successful person is a sinner." - Umberto Eco
Success makes men rigid and they tend to exalt stability over all the other virtues tired of the effort of willing they become fanatics about conservatism. - Walter Lippmann
Without imagination we can go nowhere. And imagination is not restricted to the arts. Every scientist I have met who has been a success has had to imagine. - Rita Dove
Failure is a part of success. - Hank Aaron
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. - Winston Churchill
I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom. - George S. Patton
"I want to see success right away. And I want to never give up, never stop." - Joe Nichols
"I think that everybody in the world, whatever colour or creed, has a jerk like JR in his or her family somewhere. Whether it is a father, uncle, cousin or brother, everybody can identify with JR and that certainly had something to do with the success of 'Dallas.'" - Larry Hagman
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.