The dot over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
Length of beard an average man would grow if he never shaved 27.5 feet
A giraffe's neck is too short to reach the ground so it has to awkwardly spread its front legs or kneel to reach the ground and drink water.
The Pokémon Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are based off of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.
France is the most visited country in the world: 83 million tourists in 2012.
You is the second most spoken English word
In Spanish the word "esposas" means both "wives" and "handcuffs."
Inside an astronaut's helmet there is a velcro patch that serves as a scratcher.
The “Like” button on Facebook was originally going to be called “Awesome”.
McLaren F1's engines are built with gold.
The original tapes of the Apollo 11 moon landing were erased and re-used by mistake.
Bamboo (the world’s tallest grass) can grow up to 90 cm in a day.
Every day plants convert sunlight into energy equivalent to six times the entire power consumption of human civilization.
if you die in Amsterdam without any friends or family left to attend your funeral a poet will write a poem for you and recite it at your funeral.
The Taj Mahal was covered with a scaffold during WWII to make it look like a stockpile of Bamboo and misguide any enemy bombers.
The Sun is 400 times further away from Earth than the Moon is.
Aurophobia is the fear of gold.
Alfred Hitchcock filmed a documentary about the Holocaust in 1945. It was hidden until 1984.
In the U.S. Google searches for "why is my poop green" peak between 5 and 6 AM while "how to roll a joint" peaks between 1 and 2 AM.
There are more plastic flamingos in the U.S that there are real ones.
The Portuguese jellyfish tentacles have been known to grow a mile in length catching anything in it’s path by stinging it’s prey.
Argentina has dropped 13 zeroes off their currency since 1970 a factor of ten trillion.
The population of Ireland still hasn't recovered from the famine of 1845-1852. It was at 8 million before the famine and is at 6.5 million today.
There are tuition-free Universities in Finland Austria Norway Germany and Sweden with careers in English for international students.
In Judaism there's a blessing thanking God for having the ability to excrete.
The word "bride" comes from an old proto-germanic word meaning "to cook".
Open up a conversation in Facebook Messenger and type @fbchess play to start a game of chess with a friend.
A baby was born in 2005 with a conjoined head that had no body. The head could blink and smile.
Google's First Computer Storage Was Made From LEGO.
The only dog that doesn’t have a pink tongue is the chow.
When a person dies his sense of hearing is the last to go.
All polar bears alive today can trace their ancestry back to one female brown bear who lived in Ireland 50 000 years ago.
Due to the new discovery of many brain parasites scientist now think a Zombie Apocalypse is actually possible.
Dogs are about as smart as a two or three-year-old child.
Anne Frank's family was denied visas by the U.S.because of stricter immigration policies.
Texas has its own pledge of allegiance.
Scientists can grow teeth from urine.
75 trillion cells receive blood from the heart. Only the corneas don't.
Germany made its final reparations payment from the WW1 Treaty of Versailles in 2010.
The average rent for a one-bedroom in Manhattan New York is US$3 400.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.