The surface of the Earth is about 60% water and 10% ice.
The only Jewish descendants spared by the Nazis where those with grandparents who converted to Christianity before the founding of the German Empire (1871).
In 2014 Dubai launched a program that pays children 2 grams of gold for every kilogram (2.2 pounds) of weight they lose.
Black cats are considered to bring good luck in Japan.
There's a shark in Greenland that eats polar bears and can live up to 200 years.
Every year about a million girl fetuses are aborted and tens of thousands of girl babies are abandoned in China because of the country's one-child policy.
Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it.
U.S. Families living in extreme poverty with less than US$$2 per day has doubled to 1.5 million since 1996.
Hot water is heavier than cold.
Google was originally called "Backrub".
The Netherlands is the world's largest per capita consumer of coffee averaging 2.4 cups of coffee per person per day.
The Statue of Liberty used to have a reddish brown color.
at any given time 0.7% of the world is drunk. so 50 million people are drunk right now.
The "eye for an eye" principle is not interpreted literally in Judaism but as a proportional monetary compensation.
Every year 1 000 letters arrive in Jerusalem Israel addressed to God.
Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds, while dogs only have about ten.
The Earth's core is about as hot as the sun.
In China women who remain unmarried in their late 20s and beyond are called "Sheng nu" which means "leftover women."
The animal in the Firefox logo isn't a Fox. It's a Red Panda.
In the last 3 500 years there have been approximately 230 years of peace throughout the civilized world.
Apples peaches and raspberries are all members of the rose family.
Mosquitoes prefer blood type "O" to any other.
A grizzly bear has to eat almost 20 000 calories a day.
To study the health effects of coffee King Gustav III of Sweden commuted the death sentences of a pair of twins on the condition that one drank 3 pots of coffee and the other tea for the rest of their lives.
In the United States a pound of potato chips costs two hundred times more than a pound of potatoes.
10% of the world's population is left-handed.
If you eat too many carrots you may turn orange.
The Confederate general Stonewall Jackson was accidentally shot by his own men during a major American Civil War battle.
Ever wonder where the term Work Smarter…Not Harder originated? Allan F. Mogensen the creator of Work Simplification coined the phrase in the 1930′s. The 1990′s equivalent term is probably Business Process Reengineering.
During WW2 a Japanese Consul saved 6 000 Jews from the Holocaust by writing them all Visas to Japan even after the government told him not to.
During his time as a Congressman and later as U.S. President John F Kennedy donated all of his salary to charity.
Thousands of Americans migrated to the USSR in the 1930s during the Great Depression.
Fox owns the rights to The Simpsons until 2082.
Hitler bombed his nephew's house in Liverpool so he joined the US NAVY to fight him.
A fingerprint is to a human as a nose is to a cat.
A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
1 in 4 adults in Swaziland Africa are infected with HIV.
There's a Spa in Jakarta using pythons to massage clients.
A bull can inseminate 300 cows from one single ejaculation.
The last animal in the dictionary is the zyzzyva a tropical weevil.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.