"Willpower is the key to success. Successful people strive no matter what they feel by applying their will to overcome apathy, doubt or fear." - Dan Millman
"Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats." - Og Mandino
"I just go where my heart tells me, where my gut tells me to go, where I'm enjoying my life the most, where I feel like I can have the most success. I've truly enjoyed my experience in NASCAR, to the point that I want to do it full time." - Danica Patrick
Before watching Video, Read About…
Put Money in Index Funds: Instead of putting money into individual stocks, put your money into index funds. Successful investors know that, over time, you cannot consistently beat the market without taking on a significant amount of risk in the process.
Think Like a Leader: Instead of thinking like a worker who will never be promoted, think like a leader. Reflect this in your decisions and in your aura of confidence. Demonstrate to others that you can think on your feet and make important decisions; and you will be rewarded with promotions.
Rationalize Why You Are Worthy of a Promotion: Getting a promotion can be a difficult process. This is why it is important that you spend some time thinking about and rationalizing why you are worthy of a promotion. When the going gets tough, you’ll have reasons that you can use to reinforce your choice.
Give Things Time to Get Better (or Worse): In many situations, it is tempting to micromanage the implementation of a project. You may feel the need to monitor what’s going on and make frequent changes. However, it is important to know when enough is enough—and when it might just be best to give things time to play out before making a change.
Attempt to Improve Your Mindset: Mindset is an important variable that we can all influence. No matter whether it comes to personal relationships or business transactions, improving our focus and our intensity can only have a positive effect.
Volunteer for Non-Profit Organizations: One thing that the successful frequently do is give to others. They not only give money, but they give time and compassion. Consider volunteering for non-profit organizations. You’ll not only feel better about yourself, but others will admire you for it.
Manage Your Time and Resources Efficiently: Like most people, you have some time and resources at your disposal. Instead of mismanaging them or ignoring them, use them wisely and to your advantage. Be efficient with your resources and you will reap the rewards of personal success.
Get in the Practice of Creating and Following Budgets: Budgets can play an important role in stabilizing financial outcomes. If you currently have no budget, you should start making one on a weekly basis. Try to keep your expenses and income flows under control, so you don’t get behind on payments.
Be the First to Volunteer for Undesirable Projects: One easy way to differentiate yourself from others at work is to always volunteer for projects that no one else wants to do. Sure, it’ll be painful at first, but you’ll quickly become recognized as an invaluable asset for the business.
Watch Video: DON’T LET THEM HOLD YOU BACK ANYMORE! | POWERFUL Motivational Video Speech
(via YouTube)"I came from a family where I felt great pressure to be financially successful, and I felt that staying in Chicago and doing theater, I was, in all likelihood, not going to find financial success." - David Schwimmer
"Within the hearts men, loyalty and consideration are esteemed greater than success." - Bryant H. McGill
It's absolutely essential that we have the same safeguards that straight couples do. But I want more than a 50 percent chance of success. I don't want to emulate that. - George Michael
The ability to convert ideas to things is the secret of outward success. - Henry Ward Beecher
"Hope is a state of mind, not of the world. Hope, in this deep and powerful sense, is not the same as joy that things are going well, or willingness to invest in enterprises that are obviously heading for success, but rather an ability to work for something because it is good." - Vaclav Havel
The prospect of success in achieving our most cherished dream is not without its terrors. Who is more deprived and alone than the man who has achieved his dream? - Brendan Francis
Sudden success in golf is like the sudden acquisition of wealth. It is apt to unsettle and deteriorate the character. - P. G. Wodehouse
"Hollywood... a city I was to come back to time and again, in sickness and in health, in success and in failure, with anticipation and with dread." - Dirk Benedict
"For an actress to be a success, she must have the face of Venus, the brains of a Minerva, the grace of Terpsichore, the memory of a Macaulay, the figure of Juno, and the hide of a rhinoceros." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox
I didn't have any success in show business until I was 30 to 31 years of age. - Adam Carolla
"The greatest sign of success for a teacher... is to be able to say, 'The children are now working as if I did not exist.'" - Maria Montessori
The superior man makes the difficulty to be overcome his first interest success only comes later. - Confucius
The most successful men in the end are those whose success is the result of steady accretion. - Alexander Graham Bell
"Though I was excited about the Sojourner Truth play, it was not reassuring to think that my entire future might depend on the success of that one show." - Ethel Waters
Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. - Dale Carnegie
"As his partner on this amazing journey, I can tell you Mitt Romney was not handed success. He built it." - Ann Romney
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.