The uniform character of mathematics is the essence of science for mathematics is the foundation of all exact scientific knowledge. ~ David Hilbert 1862 – 1943 Mathematician
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 605 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe and the same number of electrons. - Sir Arthur Eddington 1882 to 1944 Astronomer Physicist Mathematician
William H. Dobelle (1943–2004) United States – first functioning artificial eye.
Léon Theremin (1896–1993) Russia – theremin interlace burglar alarm terpsitone Rhythmicon (first drum machine) The Thing (listening device).
Wendell Brown (born 1961) USA – ADAP sound editor eVoice voicemail Teleo VoIP virtual workforce and energy efficiency technologies.
Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor (born 1972) Malaysia – cell growth in outer space crystallization of proteins and microbes in space.
Jagdish Chandra Bose (1858–1937) India – Crescograph.
Roy Plunkett (1910–1994) United States – Teflon.
Simon Stevin (1548–1620) Netherlands – land yacht.
John J. Montgomery (1858–1911) USA – heavier-than-air gliders.
Ivan Knunyants (1906–1990) Armenia/Russia – capron Nylon 6 polyamide-6.
Abu al-Qasim al-Zahrawi (Abulcasis) (936–1013) Islamic Spain – catgut surgical suture various surgical instruments and dental devices.
Arnold O. Beckman (1900–2004) USA – electric pH meter.
Henry Perky (1843–1906) USA – shredded wheat.
Oleg Losev (1903–1942) Russia – light-emitting diode crystadine.
Aurel Stodola (1859–1942) Slovakia – gas turbines.
Igor Tamm (1895–1971) Russia – co-developer of tokamak.
Samuel Colt (1814–1862) USA – Revolver.
Michael Smith (1932–2000) USA – Site-directed mutagenesis (molecular biology).
Aurel Persu (1890–1977) Romania – first aerodynamic car aluminum body with wheels included under the body 1922.
Thomas Chang (born 1933) Canada/China – Artificial cell.
Mikhail Tsvet (1872–1919) Russia – chromatography (specifically adsorption chromatography the first chromatography method).
We must reason in natural philosophy not from what we hope or even expect but from what we perceive. ~ Humphry Davy - 1778 to 1829
There may be babblers wholly ignorant of mathematics who dare to condemn my hypothesis upon the authority of some part of the Bible twisted to suit their purpose. I value them not and scorn their unfounded judgment. - Nicolaus Copernicus 1473 – 1543 Astronomer Mathematician
Euclid’s work ought to have been any educationist’s nightmare… it never offers any “motivations ” it has no illuminating “asides ” it does not attempt to make anything “intuitive ” and it avoids “applications” to a fault. It is so “humorless” in its mathematical purism that… …it should have been spurned by students and “progressive” teachers in every generation. But it nevertheless survived intact all the turmoils ravages and illiteracies of the dissolving Roman Empire of the early Dark Ages of the Crusades and of the plagues and famines of the later Middle Ages. ~ Salomon Bochner 1899 – 1982 - Mathematician
What exactly is mathematics? Many have tried but nobody has really succeeded in defining mathematics; it is always something else. Roughly speaking people know that it deals with numbers figures with relations operations and that its formal procedures involving axioms proofs lemmas theorems have not changed since the time of Archimedes. ~ Stan Ulam 1909 – 1984 - Mathematician
Physics is very muddled again at the moment; it is much too hard for me anyway and I wish I were a movie comedian or something like that and had never heard anything about physics! ~ Wolfgang Pauli 1900 – 1958
Although the alternate ‘wax and wane’ cycles are the rule rather than the exception in all fields of human endeavor in that of biological sciences the ‘wane’ is all too often indicative of a justified loss of faith in the rational and methodical approach that had at first raised so much hope. ~ Rita Levi-Montalcini 1909 to 2012 Neurobiologist
Archimedes’ finding that the crown was of gold was a discovery; but he invented the method of determining the density of solids. Indeed discoverers must generally be inventors; though inventors are not necessarily discoverers. - William Ramsay 1852 to 1916 Chemist
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support