Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure. - Earl Wilson
"Always remember that striving and struggle precede success, even in the dictionary." - Sarah Ban Breathnach
"My parents shared not only an improbable love, they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation. They would give me an African name, Barack, or blessed, believing that in a tolerant America your name is no barrier to success." - Barack Obama
Before you continue, Read About…
Pay Off Your Debt: It cannot be emphasized enough unless you are young and are planning to get a number of very large raises in your lifetime (or are temporarily ill), then you shouldn’t be accumulating debt. You should be paying it down and saving for retirement. The successful know and practice this.
When It’s Time to Be Serious, Be Serious: One thing that separates the successful from those who have not yet experience success is the ability to become very serious when it is important. Many of us simply cannot do this. Instead, faced with real problem that is potentially unsolvable, we use humor, procrastination, or some other device to shy away from the problem. But if you want to be truly successful, you must learn to get serious when it’s time to be serious.
Don’t Sit Quietly at Meetings: If you want to be successful in the workplace, you cannot sit passively at meetings. Instead, you must take charge and make comments. Get recognized; and make important contributions.
Eliminate Turbulence in Your Personal Life: Turbulence in your personal life is bad for a lot of reasons, but one reason is that it can often spill-over into your worklife, compounding the problem. So make every effort possible to reconcile with family members and to end fights quickly.
Invest in Your Career: Just like any other investment, an investment in your career could pay off considerably down the line. If you are currently missing the education or the training that you need to move forward in your career, then put some money aside to invest in your career.
Never Say “No”: One good way to demonstrate that you are responsible is to always say “yes” to difficult and unsavory projects. No matter how much you don’t want to do them, accept them anyway and demonstrate that you are management material.
Find Ways to Make Your Life Meaningful: Without meaning, our lives are dull and depressing. With meaning, each day is full of memories and important milestones. So find ways to make your life meaningful; and, if you are married or in a relationship, try to make it meaningful with your significant other.
Commit Yourself to Improving Your Relationship with Your Spouse: Instead of seeing your spouse as a competitor, see him or her as a partner in life. Think about how you can work together to achieve better outcomes for both of you, rather than thinking about how you can get out of whatever task he or she wishes you to do.
Strive to Reach Your Full Potential: One of the things that prevents many people from achieving the best possible outcome is complacency. Once they begin to do well at something in business— be it advertising, inspiring employees, or something else—they take a miniature mental vacation. That is—instead of ratcheting things up further, they let things play out and contribute nothing additional. The usual end result of this is generally not positive. So, instead of being complacent, push hard to reach your full potential at every turn.
Watch Video: DISCIPLINE – Motivational video
(via YouTube)I get hired by companies to hack into their systems and break into their physical facilities to find security holes. Our success rate is 100% we've always found a hole. - Kevin Mitnick
"Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success." - Pablo Picasso
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty." - John F. Kennedy
No one can possibly achieve any real and lasting success or 'get rich' in business by being a conformist. - J. Paul Getty
"You do not pay the price of success, you enjoy the price of success." - Zig Ziglar
I'd rather a young black actor read about success as opposed to how tough it was. I get these roles because I can act and that's it. Hopefully that's it. - Idris Elba
An artist cannot fail it is a success to be one. - Charles Horton Cooley
Excess is success. - Roberto Cavalli
Success isn't measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace. - Mike Ditka
"All these people who say success changes people well, no, it just magnifies what's there." - Kevin Smith
There are so few women in general who aren't completely threatened and confused by other women's success. It's very disappointing. - Sandra Bernhard
We do not celebrate people who have made success out of serious hard work. - Iain Duncan Smith
"It sounds cliche, but success is your friends, your family, what you do, and if you're happy when you wake up." - Michael Pitt
The best revenge in the world is success. - Suge Knight
"One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life." - Edward B. Butler
"Success in life comes not from holding a good hand, but in playing a poor hand well." - Denis Waitley
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- 720p HD to capture clear images for your records and while using 2-way audio (built-in microphone and speaker). 720P/20FPS,700Kbps; 360P/20FPS,200Kbps.
- 110 wide-angle lens, 940nm infrared non-invasive sensor. Capture the scene in clarity with the wide-angle lens and IR LED Night Vision Up to 32 feet. The non-invasive sensor will not disturb your sleeping children.
- Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera with 360 Home App on mobile device at anytime, anywhere.Stay in Touch with Two Way Talk, Intelligent Motion Alerts, Snapshots as well as Mobile Apps.
- Secure your videos on a Micro SD card, own your video content and access video history anytime. Supports up to 32GB Micro SD card.
- Real-time streaming to your phone & activity alerts when motion is detected. 360 Home App allows you to customize your settings according to your preferences. Available for iOS and Android.
- 720p High-definition, 112° wide-angle advanced glass lens combined with 345° horizontal & 115° vertical rotation range create a complete 360° coverage. Advanced night vision with 8 built-in 940nm infrared LED beads extend the viewing distance to 3 meters in pitch dark with no light pollution, so your baby or pet will not be disturbed by LED glare.
- Responsive and advanced microphone with a built-in anti-noise filter for a clear 2-way Audio experience. Intercom Mode: one party to talk and listen at a time or Hands-free Mode: both parties talk and listen freely for maximum flexibility.
- Receive real-time Activity Alerts while you're out. 10-sec motion tracking records and centers the moving object. Bookmark your favorite positions (up to 8) and return to them at the tap of a button. Select Auto-Cruise to survey the area 360° horizontally or cruise your bookmarks, suitable for large areas that need a quick scan (and tracks moving objects).
- YI Dome integrates with your YI Home family in one simple interface. User-friendly and intuitive app to customize your settings: activity alerts, auto-cruise, bookmarks, camera sharing, customize schedules, and more. Supports connectivity to a large number of devices with the same app/account for maximum convenience. Available for iOS and Android.
- Supports YI Cloud to avoid the risk of losing footage from an SD card, ensure all your videos are safe, secure and protected. We provide the most efficient compression and the highest protection of data, so you can be sure that your footage is safe and secure. Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera with YI Home App on mobile device, and YI Home App on PC at anytime, anywhere. Built-in support for 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz (5Ghz currently not supported) Wi-Fi band.
- √ True 720p HD, 115° Wide Viewing Angle - 115° angle lens lets you see more of your space in true 720p without ever having to pan or tilt. Equipped with automatic IR LED, you can even remotely check if your baby is sleeping well or not during the night!
- √ Two-way Audio - Funlux security camera lets you communicate with your loved ones with built-in speaker and microphone. You can also share your device to families and friends, take and record photos to save sweet memories!
- √ Motion Detection - You will be notified with push alerts on your phone when motion is detected, enjoying peace of mind! Customize motion detection area and schedule notification time through Fulnlux app so that you can focus on things that are truly important!
- √ Free Cloud Service: All users are eligible for a 1-month free cloud of our 7 day cloud recording plan. Cloud Service requires no subscription and no credit card credentials. With the plan, you can review, save, and share footage at any time, and reduce false alerts with cloud intelligence.
- √ Please contact us via Amazon Message for any questions. You'll get 60-Day Money Back Guarantee, 2-Year Limited Warranty, Lifetime US-Based Tech Support! Note: These cameras are for indoor use only.