Christianity is severely persecuted in at least 27 countries.
The longest recorded life span of a slug was 1 year, 6 months.
It's illegal to die in Falciano del Massico a town in Italy because the cemetery is full.
Blue whales have large enough aortas (the main blood vessel) for a human to crawl through.
Nelson Mandela married the widow of Mozambique's President.
The average North American will eat 35 000 cookies during their life span.
Penis enhancement surgery is free in Cuba.
You are more likely to die slipping in the bathtub getting struck by lightning or drowning in the bathtub than from Terrorism.
Percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28% Percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%
Humans use a total of 72 different muscles in speech.
When the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers play football at home the stadium becomes the state’s third largest city.
Mars is populated entirely by robots. Seven to be precise.
Donkeys kill more people than plane crashes.
Due to the new discovery of many brain parasites scientist now think a Zombie Apocalypse is actually possible.
The CIA burns classified documents to heat their water.
Pope Paul VI claimed that animals can go to heaven.
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.
Hitler was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1939.
"Apollo 13" "Armageddon" and "Around the World in 80 Days" are among the movies NASA keeps aboard the International Space Station.
China’s largest city is Shanghai.
The International Space Station is as roomy as a five-bedroom house and travels at 17 500 mph.
In Canada Mexico India Russia and Israel bank notes have Braille-like markings on them for the blind.
In Alaska it is illegal to shoot at a moose from the window of an airplane or other flying vehicle.
53% of the people on the Titanic could have survived using the lifeboats. Only 31% did.
In England, in the 1880’s, “Pants” was considered a dirty word.
The second-largest lake in Bolivia is called Lake Poopo. It's not a freshwater lake.
Uranus was originally called "George's Star" (Georgium Sidus).
Germany was the first country ever to implement Daylight Saving Time in order to save energy during WW1.
The world's deadliest recorded earthquake occurred in 1556 in China killing an estimated 830 000 people.
A bear fought in the Polish Army in WW2. He carried shells to the front line and was taught to salute.
Central Park costs about as much money as the entire state of Alaska .
Norway owns an uninhabited frozen island located halfway between Africa and Antarctica.
FIFA has more member countries than the U.N.
Liposuctioned human fat can be recycled as fuel.
Hot water can freeze faster than cold water in some circumstances.
A Japanese pilot who attacked a town in Oregon during WW2 returned years later to present his family's 400-year-old sword as a symbol of regret.
Trained Dogs can sniff out prostate cancer with 98% accuracy.
Night vision goggles are green because the human eye can differentiate more shades of green than any other color.
Men are struck by lightning five times more often than women.
Twitter is more addictive than cigarettes and alcohol according to a study.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)