Education is a fundamental principle of what made America a success. We can't afford to throw any young people away. - Benjamin Carson
"One might think that the money value of an invention constitutes its reward to the man who loves his work. But... I continue to find my greatest pleasure, and so my reward, in the work that precedes what the world calls success." - Thomas A. Edison
"We need to accept that we won't always make the right decisions, that we'll screw up royally sometimes - understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it's part of success." - Arianna Huffington
Before watching Video, Read About…
Write Your Ideas And Others’ Ideas Down: Just because you’re no longer a student doesn’t mean you should stop taking notes. Next time you or someone else says something that is truly insightful or useful, jot it down as a note. In the long run, this will save you time and money, as you won’t have to waste precious time rediscovering your own and others’ insights.
Share Your Knowledge: The successful don’t fear scarcity, but instead embrace abundance. When they have knowledge and skills, they freely give it away to others with the understanding that those they help will become important allies in the future.
Make an Effort to be Happy, No Matter What Challenges You Face: No matter what challenges you face at work, don’t bring them home with you. Make an effort to be happy at home; and to spread that happiness to your spouse and children.
Schedule Your Life: Instead of panicking about how disorganized events are in your life, make an effort to schedule things carefully. This will allow you to know what you need to do and when, rather than letting chance play the dominant role in determining your fate.
Be a Self-Starter: One of the most clearly identifiable traits of successful individuals is their ability to self-start. Instead of needing to be pushed around by bosses, they take action immediately and accomplish tasks on their own. If you want to get promoted, you should also get in the habit of doing this.
Consider Why You Want the Promotion: Being prepared is important. For instance, next time you’re in the elevator with your boss or with a higher-up, you will want to be prepared if your boss asks you something about a new job opening or a possible promotion. Have reasons ready for why you want the promotion and why you would fit well in the position.
Don’t Panic: Panic is one of the least helpful responses to any situation. It gives you no direction, no insight; and generally overwhelms your senses. If you find yourself in a bad situation, don’t panic; instead, start problem solving.
Always Maintain a Positive Outlook on Life: No matter what line of work you’re in, you’re likely to run into a few bumps on the road. When you do, try to maintain a positive outlook on life. Often, this simple difference in mindset will determine the success or failure of a venture.
Don’t Just Learn – Apply: When it comes to business, “learning” isn’t enough. In business, learning is only as valuable as the return it generates. This is why you must get in the habit of learning new things—and then applying them immediately.
Watch Video: Deleted video
(via YouTube)"It never made sense to me that someone would achieve any kind of success in show business, only to become a jerk." - Josh Radnor
I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate. - George Burns
"The success I have achieved in bodybuilding, motion pictures, and business would not have been possible without the generosity of the American people and the freedom here to pursue your dreams." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
I never expected any sort of success with 'Mockingbird'... I sort of hoped someone would like it enough to give me encouragement. - Harper Lee
"If not for the success that medicine has made, I might be part of a much different story right now." - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Success is counted sweetest by those who never succeed. - Emily Dickinson
Success is the person who year after year reaches the highest limits in his field. - Sparky Anderson
"An artist must never be a prisoner. Prisoner? An artist should never be a prisoner of himself, prisoner of style, prisoner of reputation, prisoner of success, etc." - Henri Matisse
"The concept of the 'good ol' days' must be one of our society's biggest delusions, top reasons for depression, as well as most often used excuse for lack of success." - Bo Bennett
"The only thing I can say about having this type of success is that you can get yourself in trouble because basically the world is set open for you. People will say yes to anything you ask, so it's basically down to you and what you want or need." - Bruce Springsteen
"We can come to look upon the deaths of our enemies with as much regret as we feel for those of our friends, namely, when we miss their existence as witnesses to our success." - Arthur Schopenhauer
No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude. - Alfred North Whitehead
"It is not the going out of port, but the coming in, that determines the success of a voyage." - Henry Ward Beecher
"Success is that old ABC - ability, breaks, and courage." - Charles Luckman
"If the film is a hit then everyone shares the success. If it is going to be a disaster then it might as well be because of me, not because of somebody else." - Salman Khan
Enjoy failure and learn from it. You can never learn from success. - James Dyson
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support