"Adolf Schicklgruber" would have been Hitler's name. His father changed his last name in 1877.
In the Philippines MABUHAY means Hello.
In the border between Egypt and Sudan there are795 sq miles (2 060 km2) of land unclaimed by neither.
10 000 shipping containers are lost at sea each year and 10% of those hold toxic chemicals which may leak into the ocean.
American flags made in China are banned in the U.S. Military.
The first President born in the U.S. spoke Dutch as his first language.
Over 300 languages are spoken in London one of the most diverse cities in the world.
Madonna suffers from garophobia which is the fear of thunder.
More people commit suicide in New York City than are murdered.
The zorilla is the smelliest animal on the planet. It’s anal glands can be smelled from half a mile away.
It has been estimated it would take 70 cups of coffee to kill a 154-pound (70 kg) person.
Capuchin Male Monkeys urinate on themselves to attract a mate.
More than 600 women dressed as men in order to fight in the American Civil War.
The strongest muscle in proportion to its size in the human body is the tongue.
China executes the death penalty more than 4 times as the rest of the world combined.
The highest recorded body temperature in a human being was a fever of 115.7°F (46.5°C).
The longest kiss ever recorded lasted 58 hours 35 minutes and 58 seconds.
"Tinku" is a festival in Bolivia where people beat each other for 2 or 3 days straight.
Spiders are scared of ants due to the formic acid they contain.
Two-thirds of the water used in the average home is used in the bathroom.
A group of geese on the ground is called a gaggle a group of geese in the air is a skein.
”Judge Judy” has a $25 000 000 salary while Supreme Court Justice Ginsberg has a $190 100 salary.
At birth, a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.
2% of couples have fallen in love in a supermarket according to a survey.
NYC home owners can request that a tree be planted outside their homes for free.
The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses. No one in Greece has memorized all 158 verses.
Elephants are the only mammals besides humans to have chins.
Gold is edible.
Elvis Presley's manager Colonel Tom Parker used to sell both 'I love Elvis' and 'I hate Elvis' badges at his concerts.
A square mile of fertile earth has 32 000 000 earthworms in it.
Cows moo in accents specific to their region just like humans.
The Vatican does not recognize the People's Republic of China as a legitimate state of China.
Mouse sperm is larger than elephant sperm.
Chemotherapy is a by-product of the mustard gas used in WW1.
Both Adolf Hitler and Osama Bin Laden were announced dead on May 1.
It took 73 years to find the wreck of the Titanic.
Ounce by ounce Nutritious food costs up to 10 times more than junk food.
In Korea and Japan there is a Cat Cafe where you can go to drink coffee and hang out with cats for hours.
Most toilets flush in E flat.
1 out of every 21 New Yorkers is a millionaire.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more