While Beijing's pollution problem is more famous the world's most polluted city is New Delhi India.
In Italy there is a submerged bronze statue of Jesus Christ of 2.5 metres tall.
The CIA operation to invade Cuba and take down Castro was dubbed "Operation Castration."
The average American/Canadian will eat about 11.9 pounds of cereal per year!
Wearing jeans is illegal in North Korea.
With 800 languages New York is the most linguistically diverse city in the world.
In the U.S. Childhood Food Allergies Cost Nearly US$25 Billion Every Year.
A child dies every 8 seconds from contaminated water.
Abraham Lincoln was estranged from his father and didn't attend his funeral.
If you drilled a tunnel straight through the Earth and jumped in it would take you about 42 minutes to get to the other side.
If you live in the U.S. you're never more than 115 miles (185 KM) away from a McDonald's.
In Utah it is illegal to swear in front of a dead person.
The number of H2O molecules in 10 drops of water are equal to the number of all the stars in the universe.
In Judaism there are4 differentNew Year days.
The Titanoboa lived 60 million years ago and is the largest longest and heaviest snake ever discovered.
More than a third of the world's smokers are Chinese.
In English four is the only digit that has the same number of letters as its value.
The tradition of exchanging wedding rings goes back to ancient Egyptian times.
A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
Blue whales can get a tan.
A snail can sleep for 3 years.
The coldest place on Earth is a high ridge in Antarctica where temperatures can dip below -133°F (-93.2°C).
Fireflies are also known as lightning bugs.
Australian Rules football was originally designed to give cricketers something to play during the off season.
Ronald Reagan was the onlyU.S. president to have been divorced.
There are more Siberian tigers living in captivity than in their native habitat.
The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses. No one in Greece has memorized all 158 verses.
The human body emits upwards of 10^6 biological particles per hour creating a detectible microbial cloud into surrounding indoor air.
A Rhino's horn is made of compacted hair.
Southern California has about 10 000 earthquakes each year though most are so small that they are never felt.
Goats have rectangular pupils.
Most scholars say Jesus never viewed himself as creating a new religion per se just reforming Judaism.
Tigers have striped skin as well as their fur.
When Twister was introduced in 1966 critics denounced the game as "sex in a box".
Licence plates in the Canadian Northwest Territories are shaped like polar bears.
Cows have four stomachs.
There is a town in Mexico where people have a huge fist fight to ask the gods for a good rainy season.
Oranges are not even in the top ten list of common foods when it comes to vitamin C levels.
It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46 the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.
Miami is the only major U.S. city that was founded by a woman.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.