Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously
Goats and sheep are seasonal breeders.
No one knows what Christopher Columbus looked like. No authentic contemporary portraits of him were found. Most just reconstructed his appearance from written descriptions.
Anne Frank's concentration camp was liberated by British troops just weeks after her death.
Barack Obama won a Grammy in 2006 for the audio version of his memoir "Dreams From My Father."
Because of the Chernobyl disaster radioactive wild boars are currently roaming around Germany.
A man is 35% more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer than a woman is to be diagnosed with breast cancer.
If you attempted to count the stars in a galaxy at a rate of one every second it would take around 3 000 years to count them all.
Surgeons who grew up playing video games make 37% fewer mistakes.
The first Friday of June is National Donut Day in the U.S.
Hong Kong holds the most Rolls Royce’s per capita.
It used to be against the law to have a pet dog in Iceland.
Cats have over 100 vocal sounds; dogs only have 10.
Gelatin is derived from collagen a protein collected from animal skin.
France uses 12 different time zones the most of any country in the world.
Australian koalas are in danger of extinction because over half of them have chlamydia.
It snowed in the Sahara desert for 30 minutes on the 18th February 1979.
Ronaldinho's deal with Coca-Cola ended after he was caught sipping a Pepsi in a news conference.
Whatsapp is cited in nearly half of all Italian divorce proceedings.
The Bible is the most shoplifted book in the world.
"Time"is the most commonly used noun in English.
The word 'censorship' is censored in China.
If the Eiffel Tower was built today it would cost about US$31 million.
All of the 20 richest women in the world --except for #17-- inherited their money from either their husband or their father.
The hand print of Nelson Mandela resembles the African continent.
Energy drinks still don't have as much caffeine as a Starbucks coffee.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki are not radioactive any more mostly because the bombs didn't touch the ground but were detonated in the air.
In Newfoundland Canada the Atlantic Ocean sometimes freezes so people play hockey on it.
More than a third of the world's smokers are Chinese.
Britain’s shortest river is the Brun which runs through Burnley in Lancashire.
3 Olympic swimming pools can hold all the gold ever mined in the world.
The human eye can distinguish about 10 million different colors.
In “Silence of the Lambs” Hannibal Lector (Anthony Hopkins) never blinks.
The Lut Desert in Iran is the hottest place on earth.
It's not 2013 in North Korea. The year is 102 counted after the birth of Kim Il-sung.
The Titanic is the only ocean liner to ever be sunk by an iceberg.
A giraffe's neck is too short to reach the ground so it has to awkwardly spread its front legs or kneel to reach the ground and drink water.
The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day.
Potatoes were illegal in France between 1748 and 1772.
The original lyrics of the "Happy Birthday to You" song was "Good Morning to You".
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.