The placement of the eyes of a donkey enables them to see all four of their legs at all times.
Mount Everest is littered with not just the corpses of climbers but an estimated 50 tons of waste making it world's dirtiest mountain.
Maine is the only state that has borders with only one other state.
Sigmund Freud had a morbid fear of ferns.
Iguanas koalas and Komodo dragons all have two penises.
A castrated male reindeer is called a bull.
More than half of the U.S. is now abnormally dry or officially in a drought.
Length of beard an average man would grow if he never shaved 27.5 feet
The Catholic Church considers the Theory of Evolution to be "virtually certain" and believes that intelligent design "isn't science even though it pretends to be."
In Argentina political parties have their own brands of beer.
The world's most expensive divorce was estimated at US$2.5 billion.
20 million 20-year-old trees are cut down in China every year to make chopsticks.
The blue whale weighs as much as thirty elephants and is as long as three Greyhound buses.
Between 1902 and 1907 the same tiger killed 436 people in India.
A donkey will sink in quicksand but a mule won’t.
In Japan's Apple Store there was a fan who started waiting in line 7 months early for iPhone 6.
Mark Zuckerberg receives a US$ 1 salary as CEO of Facebook.
An elephant can smell water up to 3 miles away.
If you die homeless or with no money in New York City you are buried by prisoners on Hart Island in a mass grave: up to 1000 per grave for children and 50 for adults.
Coffee doesn't taste like it smells because saliva wipes out half of the flavor.
Cheetahs were trained by man for hunting as long as 3000 BC.
In Bangladesh kids as young as 15 can be jailed for cheating on their finals.
During WW2 Japanese war criminal Tojo Hideki attempted suicide after the surrender. He was saved and resuscitated by Allied forces who then hanged him.
Nearly half the gold ever mined has come from one place: Witwatersrand South Africa.
A group of crows is called a murder.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Psychologists examined Internet trolls and found that they are "narcissistic psychopathic and sadistic".
Both Adolf Hitler and Osama Bin Laden were announced dead on May 1.
Nero the Roman Emperor married a man one of his freedmen taking the role of the bride.
18 people were rescued alive from the rubble of the WTC after 9/11.
Cats from lions and tigers right down to domestic felines cannot taste anything sweet.
Snakes used in snake charming performances respond to movement not sound.
In 1973 China proposed to give 10 million Chinese women to the U.S. to boost the U.S. population.
German chocolate cake isn't German. It's named for Sam German an American baker.
A snail takes 33 hours to crawl one mile.
Phrases in English such as "long time no see" "no go" and "no can do" come from literal translations of Chinese phrases.
About 46 000 square miles of arable land turn to desert every year due to climate change and practices such as forest clear-cutting.
In 1998 TIME Magazine named Bart Simpson one of the most influential people of the century.
According to the Wall Street Journal the cockfighting market is huge: The Philippines has five million roosters used for exactly that.
Human Bones are ounce for ounce stronger than steel.
Harry Potter books were translated from British to American English.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support