The Earth's core is about as hot as the sun.
Germany Denmark Iceland and other countries have official rules about what a baby can be named.
Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks so that it doesn’t digest itself.
Godzilla was only seen for about 8 minutes in the 2014 film "Godzilla".
A sardine is not a species of fish but a name that can apply to many small varieties of pickled fish including herring and pilchard.
A month before 9/11 President George W. Bush was handed a memo titled: "Bin Laden Determined To Strike in US" saying it would be by hijacking planes possibly targeting NYC.
An elephant's pair of tusks may exceed 441 pounds (200 kg).
Cat kidneys are so efficient they can rehydrate by drinking seawater.
During the World War I the British Army attempted to train seagulls to poo on the periscopes of enemy submarines.
India is the world's largest democracy with 1.2 billion people.
40% of all people who come to a party in your home snoop in your medicine cabinet
Every year Finland increases in surface area by about 7 sq km (2.7 sq mi) per year because it is rebounding from the weight of ice-age glaciers and rising out of the sea.
1 in every 200 young American women claims to have experienced a "virgin pregnancy".
Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
10% of Britons think Australia is further away than the Moon a survey found in 2013.
Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
Since 2007 an unfinished skyscraper in Caracas Venezuela has been re-appropriated by squatters into a vast 'vertical slum' which now includes grocery stores hairdressers and an unlicensed dentist.
64% of World's Extreme Poor Live in Just 5 Countries: India China Nigeria Bangladesh and Congo.
Cupcakes can be as addictive as cocaine.
The phrase “rule of thumb” is derived from an old English law which stated that you couldn’t beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
Jimmy Carter was the first U.S. President to be born in a hospital.
God is not mentioned once in the book of Esther.
In 2000 Spain's Paralympic basketball team had to return their gold medals after nearly all of their players were found to have no disability.
In 1975 Australia had a government shutdown which ended with the Queen firing everyone and the government starting again.
In 1600 a volcano eruption in Peru caused a famine that killed about 2 million people in Russia.
Goats and octopus’ pupils of their eyes are rectangular.
Degringolade means to fall and disintegrate.
Recycling one ton of plastic can save up to 2 000 gallons of gasoline.
It takes about 50 glasses of water to grow the oranges to make one glass of orange juice.
There's a Christian church in San Francisco that worships John Coltrane as a Saint and uses his lyrics as prayers.
According to astronauts space smells like seared steak hot metal and welding fumes.
Owls are the only birds that can see the color blue.
November 28 2012 was the most peaceful day New York City ever had—not a single violent crime was reported.
Hippopotamus' milk is pink.
Dogs are about as smart as a two or three-year-old child.
Snakes do not blink.
Some turtles breathe through their butts.
The Black Widow spider eats her mate during or after sex.
There are completely Black Chickens that have black plumage black legs and nails black tongue black meat and bones and even black organs.
Mark Zuckerberg receives a US$ 1 salary as CEO of Facebook.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support