Nintendo had a chain of sex hotels in the 1950s.
Men are more likely to say "I love you" first than women are a study found.
Sailfish can leap out of the water and into the air at a speed of 50 miles (81 km) per hour.
Most antibiotics are made from bacteria.
In Ancient Egypt men could take time off of work to care for menstruating wives and daughters.
A 2013 survey found 7% of Americans believe the moon landing was a hoax.
A new model of the chemistry of the early solar system says that up to half the water now on Earth was inherited from an abundant supply of interstellar ice as our sun formed.
In the Durango desert in Mexico there’s a creepy spot called the Zone of Silence. You can’t pick up clear TV or radio signals. And locals say fireballs sometimes appear in the sky.
Marriage started shifting from arranged to love-based marriages in the 18th Century.
Goats were the first animals domesticated by man in 10,000 B.C.
Mongolia is the largest landlocked country.
On average dogs have better eyesight than humans although not as colorful.
Coconuts kill about 150 people each year. That’s more than sharks.
A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
68% of the people suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome the feeling that one's phone is vibrating when it's not.
If the human eye was a digital camera it would have 576 megapixels.
In Judaism there's a blessing thanking God for having the ability to excrete.
After John F. Kennedy's WW2 PT boat was sunk he wrote a message on a coconut asking for help. It worked. Kennedy kept the coconut and it became a Presidential paperweight.
The city of Venice stands on about 120 small islands.
A whale’s penis is called a dork.
In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
THE ROMANS used urine to whiten their teeth.
Mexico is the world's fattest country.
Nikola Tesla once "shook the poop out" of a constipated Mark Twain with an experiment.
Texas declared its independence from Mexico in 1836and became a Republic until it joined the U.S. in 1845.
Historically for every 100 climbers who have made it to the summit of Mount Everest 4 have died.
The hammerthrow is illegal as a high school sport in all states except Rhode Island.
Global warming 'solved' a land dispute between India and Bangladesh: the island in dispute disappeared.
Calvin Klein's "Obsession for Men" is spread in camera traps because it attracts wild cats and other animals.
In China there is an "Elderly Rights" law which makes it illegal for anyone who has parents over 60 not to visit them regularly.
A sheep, a duck and a rooster were the first passengers in a hot air balloon.
Every US president has worn glasses (just not always in public).
Christianity is severely persecuted in at least 27 countries.
You can tell the age of a whale by counting the rings in its earwax.
A biological reserve has been made for golden toads because they are so rare.
On Mars sunsets are blue.
In 2013 an Italian man under house arrest asked to go to prison to escape his wife.
Martin Luther King Jr. received a C+ in public speaking at seminary school.
Italian serial killer Leonarda Cianciulli was famous for turning victims into tea cakes and serving them to guests.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)